Released...By Tony Stark ~Joel, Jake, Krissy~

~Joel~

"He said that she would be executed?!" Jake whispered frantically. "Yeah, there's something weird about that chick..." Jo Ann said, frowning. "She's a warlock; they're all weird," I muttered. Everyone looked at me. "You know her?" Jo Ann said. I sighed. Why was my sibling so dense? "Yeah... she's the daughter of Magnus Bane, you know, the dude who dates anyone, little sister?" Jo Ann gasped. "That means she's that famous girl who is falling for a mass murderer," she said, her eyes shining. I slapped her over the head.

"No duh," I said in a voice that was dripping in sarcasm.

~Jake~

"How are we going to escape?" I asked. "You can't," the warlock said. Everyone turned toward her. She was lying on the bench, facing the ceiling.

"Why not?" I growled. "This cell is made from bones from the City of Bones. Maybe, if you paid attention to your lessons, little Shadowhunter, you'll know that warlocks and their powers are confined to inside the cell." she said, still not facing us.

Suddenly, she paled and sat up. "Well, I got to say, what is wrong with you, Katia?" a voice said, and she sighed, relieved.

"Hey, Tony!"

~Krissy~

I knew the other three's jaws had dropped. Katia and Tony Stark knew each other? No fair!

Tony Stark freed us moments after he had finished talking to us. Jonathan, Joel's and Jo Ann's uncle, a guy I'd met, said, "Kat! I was lying about the execution!" And she said words I shall never repeat. For the sake of anyone reading this.

Tony said, "Well, I contacted Jane, and she said that Thor was taking her to Asgard soon. Now she is allowed three people to go up with her. So she has chosen Erik, Darcy, and a disguised you. For you must be disguised enough to where Heimdall-" "Dude, I ain't going," Kat said, and she looked at Tony, not a lie in her eyes. He nodded, understanding in his eyes.