Asgard ~Katia, Thor~

Yep, I went to Asgard. So I lied. Who cares? Technically, I was taking a form of Darcy Lewis's lost twin, and Tony had sent a coded message to Jane. Yep, I was Darcy's long lost twin, Katara. Katara Lewis.

Darcy laughed when she saw my eyes. Yes, I had green eyes, but other than that, I was fine...and myself.

We walked with Thor, who didn't know my true identity, to the Bifrost site. We were sucked into the rainbow, and I couldn't taste it. :( I guess those commercials lied when they told us to taste the rainbow...

Wait...oh. They were talking about Skittles... -___-

So we arrived on the rainbow bridge and decided to jump and squeal like a fan girl. Thor and Heimdall both sighed.

Jane and Thor showed us the palace, the gardens, the city, and the Throne Room. He showed us the entrance to the dungeons, and I heard Thor say, "Do not enter the dungeons. Loki, our most dangerous criminal, the one who almost destroyed New York, is in there. He may trick you into releasing him from the magic cell he's in." He turned, and I just stood there, staring into the cell distantly as I felt his pain. I was more upset than ever at Thor.

~Thor~

I looked behind the group and saw Katara staring into the darkness. She was pale and looked sad for some reason. But she looked up and saw me staring at her and she fell in to the back of the group. For some reason she reminded me of Katia. My brother's wife. Well, fiancé, technically.