Hunting Demons and other Extreme Sports ~Katia, Loki~

Patrols are boring.

Hells yes, they are.

All I had to do was make sure that the groups that went out couldn't spill our location unwillingly or willingly to the enemy. Ergo, they can't tell Loki or Sebastian where I am, or where we are all hiding.

So I was doing patrol, right?

And this damned demon just comes out of nowhere. I sliced its face off and shuddered when the demon blood, aka demon ichor, squirted on me.

"Eww," I groaned.

I suddenly heard voices. Demon voices.

I looked around the corner to the alleyway and then hid right around the corner.

Sebastian.

I cursed nonverbally and took a peek to see if they were still there.

Yep.

I took a breath, still watching them, and realized that there were demon Shadowhunters, the Shadowhunters under his slavery thingamajig. You know, the demonic Mortal Cup?

Anyways, I ran out, keeping low to the ground, like a cat, and hissed and spat at the group.

I used spells like crazy.

Yeah, I know the rules of spells. The use of any dark spell was exhaustion afterward. On the plus side, I couldn't feel pain.

But then Sebastian stabbed me.

Surprisingly, it didn't hurt. But I saw the blade. It was an athame blade.

I smiled at dizziness entered my mind. I could barely see in front of me, but I still smiled and whispered, "You killing me... will only allow you to fail. Let my dad see...that you are beyond saving..." I trailed off, the pain setting in as I crawled away.

I made it behind a dumpster. Yeah, classic, right? But I was also in front of a restaurant.

Hopefully Jace and Clary and Luke and Magnus have Raziel's sword.

Did I tell you that Jace, Clary, Luke and my parental figure had used me as a decoy so that they could get me the sword? Ah, well. If they didn't, at least I fought.

Everything seemed to dim and then... nothing.

~Loki~

I woke up and was breathing harshly. I didn't know what was wrong with me... at all.

I got up and put on my Midgardian wear. It was more comfortable than my regular war helmet. I decided to go out to eat some regular Midgardian food. Sebastian had said that it was quite good. Unfortunately, I'd never really wanted to go out and right now I felt a little strange. So I walked into the pouring rain and ran across the street quickly, to the nearest food place across what I called 'City Center'.

I stopped when I saw a foot sticking out from behind a... what do these mortals call this ridiculous contraption? Ahh, yes, a Dumpster, I believe. 

I jogged over and what I saw made my heart stop with fear.

Theresa.