Don't Hate on Loki ~Katia~

So two of my parents are in front of me. Why, oh WHY, does this have to be now? With Loki being torture like that and pain running up my spine, I wondered why.

I ran away from my parents. Down the hall and to my room, which was dark and had my clothes strewn everywhere. I sniffed as the door opened and I heard my mother's soft voice ask, "Katia, it's me, so can I come in?"

I said, "Sure." She entered and said, "Listen, Katia. I know I wasn't there for you all these years. I'm sorry that I was never told what I was, and I'm sorry that you can die because of the love you have for him. And I'm sorry that you never went to school. I'm sorry that I was too cowardly to see you when you were in Magnus's care. I am so sorry for so many things, Katia. But I wanted to ask you if you kept your locket, the sea green one."

I nodded. How did she know about it? I wondered...

"Good. One of my friends was a witch. She enchanted that necklace to limit your power if you ever threw a tantrum. It was a precaution-I already knew what Magnus was, and I had to keep you safe. But he took you from me, to teach you. I wanted you to see me, but I was a coward. I am so sorry, Kat."

"It's okay now, Mom. I'm glad I'm here. I love you and I would never not forgive you. I forgive you with all of my heart."

She smiled, then got up and left.

The next day I was in school. I tamped down my magic and went to my locker.

I was stared at and some people, I knew, recognized me because of the news. They hated Loki, and they hated the fact that I was in love with him.

I was pushed down a staircase near the end of the day, but I calmly got up and brushed imaginary dust off of my clothes that were SHIELD issued.

I quickly entered my History class for first period the next day, again in SHIELD issued clothes.

Today the lesson was about Loki and his current status.

He was known as a worldwide killer, which was wrong.

I raised my hand as the teacher asked for other people's opinion. I had my hand raised and when he finally called on me, he sounded exhausted. "Yes, Miss..."

"Bane," I said, "Katia Bane. And you are wrong about him."

The entire class turned to stare at me.

"How am I wrong, Miss Bane?" he asked.

"Loki was being controlled. And as you should know, Loki only wanted to be better than Thor. I should know, cause I'm actually on speaking terms with his brother, Thor."

I smirked at his astounded face and skipped out the door as the bell rang.