Pain ~Katia Loki Thor Tony Magnus Peggy~ Part One

~Katia~

It turns out Thor took my Loki to Asgard.

Now? I feel pain. White hot, blistering pain so fierce I couldn't scream. I didn't know why, but it HURT.

I just lied in my room at SHIELD headquarters, only getting up to shower. I rarely ate because I never made it to my room's door before the pain hit. I sometimes ordered food, like a hunk of bread, because I knew I would have to eat in order to not let my body shut down.

One morning, I woke up and felt pain free. I knew I wouldn't feel it, so I left my room to go to the cafeteria. When I entered, silence flooded the room as I made my way toward the food line. I didn't care that I was making an appearance, so just went to the line.

~Loki~

Well, this was what I expected.

Torture.

But painful magical torture?

Did not expect that.

Thor had taken me to Asgard while I watched SHIELD take away the only thing I held most dear to my heart. Kat.

Thor had then called Heimdall, and I was muzzled like a beast. Chained and taken to the dungeon. I desperately hoped Kat- or Katia, whichever name she likes to be called, is all right.

After he had taken me to the dungeon, a spell was placed so that I felt painful magical pain, and I couldn't do anything about it.

One morning it was absent from the dungeon, as if Odin was busy and turning a blind eye. So I quickly thought a spell, and I saw Kat's mother. I placed a spell on her, so that she was like her soldier. She would go to SHIELD and they would run tests on her, but she would find her daughter.

I then looked at Katia. She was eating, but holding her stomach with one hand, as though she was hurt. I growled and swore, 'If they hurt her, I will enlist the Chloe girl to rescue her.' For I had heard that she could kill people with spoons.