Chapter 1: Post Proclamation (Explicit)

A/N: Very smut (i guess??) but I hope you guys appreciate it. Jeez. I wanted to make it appear sexy because gawd, Leni is a MILF. Nvm. Anyways hope you guys enjoy this one and support the next chapters!!! This fic will be filled with angst and little more smut and romance and drama. Xx

The vice presidential proclamation just ended, Leni's team gathered at the Palladium club to celebrate their victory party for the congresswoman's win.

After the long wait and tons of issues that Bong Bong threw against her, it was inevitable for him not to have complaints about him not winning the race, however, a part of him also felt like conceding too.

As his team advised him to just remain silent to end the issue peacefully, he decided to go to Leni's victory gathering to talk to her personally. He didn't know what was his purpose, to concede or to argue — he was uncertain, but he knew he has to see her.

Bong Bong decided to take a few sips of whiskey to ease himself in accepting his loss. It was quite late before he was able to convince himself to go to the Palladium to see her, yet then, in a unfortunate instance, she already left just right after he arrived. Good thing, by word of mouth, he knew where she headed right after the event — New World Hotel Makati.

It has been just a few minutes since Leni arrived at her hotel room and settled herself at the bed after a tiring day, her head slightly aching due to her slight alcohol intake when someone suddenly knocked on her door. She immediately opened it assuming it was just an assistance employee but it surprised her to see Bong Bong Marcos, her rival, standing next to her doorsteps.

She looked around to make sure there aren't anyone else around to witness such scene. "Anong ginagawa mo dito?" She asked clueless of his unexpected presence. "Seriously? Not even a hello? Ganyan agad ang tanong mo?" He scoffed, she rolled her eyes and attempted to close the door next to his face but he stopped her by taking her arm.

"Ano bang gusto mo?!" She yelled not giving a damn to throw another argument with him. "I came here to talk... Ng maayos." He answered, she scowled at him.

"I'm sorry if I accused you of cheating. Our fight was too close and I was given documents that proves..." He explained and pulled out the supporting documents, she clenched her teeth and hardened her jaws in irk, she didn't condition herself to argue with him again to prove his accusations wrong and the fact that she had some alcohol lying over her body made her patience slightly short for that instance.

"... Ito, yung statistical table ng votes last May 9..."

"Bong, pwede ba?" She tried to stop him calmly despite that she was starting to feel enraged but he continued explaining.

"Ineexplain ko lang..." He resumed mentioning jargons and technical explanations until she finally lost her patience. She slammed her hand towards the papers forcefully stopping him from further explaining.

"What the fùck?" He cussed in astonishment. "What the fùck talaga. I told you to stop, 'di ba? I don't have time to argue, masama ang pakiramdam ko at wala akong panahon makipagusap sa'yo." She retorted giving him a sharp glare.

"Pumunta ako dito para makiapag-usap ng maayos-"
"Wala nga akong oras para sa'yo and all your bullshíts-" Their yells overlapped with each other.
"Teka nga, let me explain, teka kase- fùck you!" He yelled as he felt like there is no more way to shut her up.

"Ikaw ang fùck you!" She countered his curses, she was feeling so bombarded with his sudden presence when she isn't even feeling so good.

"No! Fùck you!" He wasn't able to think of further insults for her. She felt so tired of arguing. "I came here to talk peacefully, ang dami mo pang arte!" He complained.