Chapter 14: No Interruption

A/N: Below is an attached photo of Ma. Lourdes, Leni's younger sister. For your reference lang and addition sa inyong imaginations. 😄

 😄

~

Lourdes saw her sister staring blankly at the living room thinking of something so deeply.

"Tulala ka nanaman." She interrupts her loneliness, Leni chuckled. "Sino nanaman iniisip mo?" Lourdes sat beside her.

"Wala," She denied. "Nako, ate. Kunwari ka pa, if I know si kuya Bongets nanaman ang iniisip mo." She retorted. The feelings have been cluttered up inside her, despite that she wanted to keep her problem to herself, she also felt the need to open it up.

She sighed sharply, "Bakit naman kase pinapahirapan niyo pa 'yung mga sarili niyo, e, obvious namang mahal niyo parin yung isa't isa." Lourdes remarked, Leni looked at her finding it hard to talk back.

"Ang hirap lang kase... Natatakot ako na baka hindi naman magwork out. Baka magkasakitan lang kami ulit, baka mawala ng tuluyan yung pagkakaibigan namin... Ayoko lang mangyari 'yun." She confided. "Eh papano kung magwork out? Papano kung okay naman pala yung kalabasan? Look at the brighter side. Baka kase masyado ka lang nagiging nega dahil sa past niyo. Bigyan mo lang ng chance si kuya Bongets na iredeem yung sarili niya sa'yo." She encouraged her.

Leni wanted to give him a chance, she even wants him back but its her fear of getting hurt again that holds her back.

"Hindi ko na alam, Des. Bahala na. Kung maging kami ulit, eh di okay, if hindi, siguro hanggang kaibigan nalang talaga kami." She replied as she didn't want to set her expectations and hopes too high.

Despite this, Lourdes still hoped that Leni and Bongbong would get back together. She has witnessed their relationship from the very beginning and she thought it's such a waste to just end it especially that Bongbong is actually making his way to win Leni back. She didn't want to let Leni miss the opportunity of being happy again.

Leni dialed Bongbong to ask him a favor, she forgot the bill she has to review on her office.

"Please, please. Nakalimutan ko kase sa left drawer ko yata if not baka nasa table ko lang, pakikuha naman please!" She squealed. "Osige, nako may bayad 'to ha." He joked. "Sige kahit magkano! Please lang," she laughed. "Hindi magkano, ikaw lang sapat na." He jested making her laugh.

"Sige, idadaan ko nalang 'to. Text nalang kita if papunta na ako sainyo." He assured before they hung up.

He didn't have a problem with her favor as he has to drop by a friend's house on the same route with Leni's house, it won't be a disturbance for him.