Chapter 7: Proud Boyfriend

Leni and Bongbong were lying down the bed side by side, she was busy browsing her social sites on her phone when he turned to her and gazed at her for quite some time. She looked at him wondering why he was staring.

"Bakit?" She smiled.

He was just smiling as he looked at her. He stroked her hair and caressed her face with the back of his finger without taking away his gaze off her. "Ang swerte swerte ko talaga." He stated. "Sobrang perfect ng mahal ko." She blushed. "Bolero!" She gushed and tapped his chest.

"Hindi nga. I'm really lucky to have you." He sounded serious as he kept his gaze on her. "Hmmm!" She tried to conceal her squealing. He held her hand and kissed it, "Mahal na mahal kita, alam mo ba yon?" He stated. "Di ko nga inexpect na maiinlove pala ako ng ganito." He followed.

"Ano bang nakain mo at nagkakaganyan ka." She joked and held back his hand.

"Wala, ikaw kase eh. Sobrang nakakainlove ka." He retorted and kissed her forehead.

"'Wag mo ako iiwan ha." He requested. "Hm?! Bakit naman kita iiwan. Minsan na nga lang may magmahal na Marcos saakin, iiwanan ko pa ba?" She refuted and giggled. "Talaga!" He laughed. "'Di ko alam kung kaya kong mawala ka. For keeps na 'to eh. Planado ko na nga lahat ng sa future natin." He stated.

She felt so flattered and overwhelm with his romantic gestures. "Never pa kaya akong nanuyo ng babae or nanligaw. Pero ikaw, exception ka talaga e." He remarked.

"Naalala ko tuloy yung sabi ni dad kay mom noon nung nagliligawan palang sila. 'love me now and I'll court you forever.'" He shared. "Talaga? May pinagmanahan ka pala ng kasweetan mo e." They chuckled. He continued gazing at her.

"Baka naman matunaw ako kakatingin mo ha." She pointed out as she felt a but awkward with his gaze. "Sorry, you're so beautiful kase. I can't help it. Ang sarap mong titigan." He apologized.

She felt so intoxicated with his relentless pick up lines, she leaned closer to him and pressed the tip of her nose to the tip of his. "I love you." She stated and smiled. He loves it when she cuddles him, "I love you more." He replied and kissed her nose, she giggled. "I love you most." She countered. "Ah ganon? Contest pala ito." He jested. "I win," she interrupted.

"I love you more than you love me." He stated. "I win." He followed making them crack up. He cuddled her and swarmed her with his playful kisses.

"Mahal," Bongbong called her attention. "Mm?" She replied.

"Pwede bang ikaw yung partner ko sa SONA?" He asked. She looked at him amusingly. "Baket? Kailangan ba ng partner doon?" She chuckled.

"Eh gusto ko sabay tayo pupunta para alam nila na girlfriend kita, tayo. Alam mo na." He was just too proud to have her. "Sige na, please." He pleaded.

"Dadaan tayo sa red carpet?" She asked. "Oo. Lagi naman 'di ba? Sige na, first time kitang madadala sa SONA as my girlfriend. Pagbigyan mo na ako." He retorted.

"Eh... Ayokong dumadaan sa red carpet. Nahihiya ako." She was hesitant. "Ha? Bakit? 'Di ba umaattend ka naman ng SONA the past years?" He wondered. "Oo pero sa backdoor entrance ng Plenary hall ako dumadaan. Ang dami kasing press sa harap. Nahihiya ako." She explained, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Anong kinakahiya mo? Eh kung iisipin, ikaw nga pinakamagandang babae sakanila." He complimented. "Sus! Ano kase... Ayoko ng marami nagpipicture, 'di naman ako artista, di rin ako marunong magpose pose. Nakakahiya talaga." She insisted.

"Kasama mo naman na ako this year, 'di mo na kailangan mahiya. I can imagine how you will slay all the women who'll be attending." He visioned. She flashed a coy smile at him.