Chapter Ten - Part One

"Babe," Gabe whines as he lays on my bed. "It took me five minutes to pack. You're taking forever!"

"I'm sorry! You still haven't given me an idea of how long we will be gone." I reply, holding up a white sundress.

"Just a day or two," he says, rubbing his freshly shaven face with his palm. "Just bring that, pajamas and shorts and a shirt. We need to get moved into our new house."

"So just a day or two?" I ask unsure, packing very few things into my suitcase.

He laughs and rolls his eyes, then sits up on my bed. "Yes, babe."

I put in my suitcase my white lace sundress with a tan belt and matching white wedges, a pair of shorts and a floral tank top, and some lingerie I had bought a couple weeks ago while it was on sale. It's a black lace slip with a matching push up bra and thong, and I hope Gabe won't think I'm making a fool of myself.

"Did I just see some lingerie?" Gabe smirks, reaching his hand into my suitcase and pulling it out slowly.

"No!" I dive on top of him, making both of us fall onto the bed.

I try grabbing it from him, but he pulls it away before I have the chance. He stands up and unfolds it, holding it out in front of him as he inspects it. I sit cross legged on my bed, biting my lip as I stare at him.

"When do I get to see this on you?" Gabe looks at me and smirks, his eyes scanning my body.

"Tonight." I reply, standing up and slowly taking it from him, folding it and putting it in my suitcase.

"I can't wait," he says as he hugs me from behind and softly kisses my neck.

His soft kisses lead to nibbling my ear as his hands run up at down my body. They start at my sides, then slide up to my chest. His hands gently squeeze my breasts, causing a soft moan to escape my slightly parted lips.

Then I feel his hands slide down to my hips. One of them slides between the band of my shorts, slipping in between the fabric of my shorts and the fabric of my underwear. He keeps his hand there as I feel a wet heat between my legs. His free hand undoes the button and zipper of my shorts, then slowly pulls them down.

The fabric of my shorts rests by my ankles, and soon I'm turned around by Gabe. He puts one hand on the small of my back, pulling me closer to his body. He keeps his other hand on my underwear, which could be soaking wet at any moment.

"Do you like it when I touch you like this, baby?" Gabe smirks as he starts to rub me, ignoring the fact my underwear is becoming more wet by the second.

I gasp and moan as he rubs his hand against my sensitive area, tilting my head back in pleasure.

"I love it." I moan, biting my lip and then gasping.

"Well, you're just going to have to wait until tonight," he chuckles, kissing my forehead.

He removes his hand from me and walks towards my dresser. He pulls out a pair of light pink laced boy shorts underwear, holding them in the air as he smirks at me. 

"I think you might need to change now that I got you all riled up," he smirks, taking the underwear in between his fingers and flinging it over to me like a catapult. 

"You are such a tease." I catch the underwear and I slowly start walking past him to the bathroom. 

"I won't be tonight. I promise," he winks and smacks my butt, causing me to jump a bit. Something tells me that he is very excited for tonight. Meanwhile, I am shaking in my boots.

Of course I am nervous about getting married tonight. Who wouldn't? But that isn't listed as number one on Meghan's list of worries at the moment. The number one thing is, do I tell Gabe about last night? From what could have happened between Justin Faulk and I, and to how Jeff blew up at me for the love misconduct... again.  I know I have to tell him. He deserves to know. But what I can't figure out is how to tell him the events I've been hiding for the last twenty-four hours.

I could always come out and say it. Not thinking and just letting it all pour out. Or I could think this through on the plane, and perhaps tell him in Vegas. But then one of my worst fears comes to mind; would Gabe still ask if I felt the same way towards Jeff, and what would happen to the both of us?