Chapter Ten - Part Two

My eyes stare at the blond seated before me on the bed. His blue orbs scan my body as I'm dressed in black lace. I stand there letting him eyeball me with all his might. He slowly pushes himself off the bed, and makes his way over to me. My bottom lip is taken in between my teeth, and I soon release it once Gabe places his soft lips to mine. 

"Babe, you look absolutely amazing," he whispers, his hand rubbing my side. "Do you want to take it slow or rough?" 

"Whatever you want, captain." I whisper. "As long as you promise that you won't be a tease to me."

"I'm not sure if I can promise that, sweetheart." Gabe smirks, tugging on the strap of my slip; soon removing the lace fabric as I stand there in my bra and underwear. 

My hands make their way to his shirt. My fingers stumble over the buttons, making it hard to get a good grip on each one. My hands are shaking as I try to undo his shirt, until he places his hands on top of mine. I slowly move my gaze up to his blue orbs, only to see him staring at me with concern. 

"You're nervous, aren't you?" he whispers, his hot breath hitting my face as I bite my lip. 

"I think nervous is an understatement." I reply, still trying to undo his shirt. 

"Just rip it open," he demands softly.

I move my fingers in between the opening of his shirt, and I pull as hard as I can. The sound of the buttons falling to the floor in a pattern acknowledges my success of finally removing the fabric. Gabe's soft lips then move to my neck, softly yet passionately kissing the exposed skin. My lips part as a moan escapes my mouth. My hands slowly make their way to his belt, and I undo it as fast as I can. I needed him, and I needed him now. 

"Slow down, baby. I want to get you back into the swing of things." Gab chuckles as I pull his slacks down, and his eyes grow wide once I get down on my knees. "What are you doing?" 

"Something I've wanted to do for a long, long time." I whisper as I tug at his boxers, smirking as I tease him.

Eventually I pull his boxers down, being greeted by his throbbing erection. I wrap my hand around him and I pull him in the direction of my mouth. I tease him at first, licking up and down his hard length. My tongue traces circles around his tip, causing a deep moan to escape his mouth. I slowly put his length in my mouth, pumping him and sucking at the same time. I feel his strong hands grip my hair, holding my head as I feel him thrust into my mouth. With every move I make on him, I hear him moan my name loudly. 

"Meghan, it's your turn now," he moans, gripping my hair as he slowly pulls himself out of my mouth. 

He grabs my arms and pulls me up, soon wrapping his arms around me as he lays me down on the soft mattress. He puts his hands behind my back and lifts me up, holding me there as he unhooks my bra. He throws it behind him and his hands immediately grab hold of my breasts, causing a pleasured moan to escape my mouth. 

He starts kissing my neck roughly, and his kisses lead down to my stomach. As his lips reach the band of my underwear, he pulls the lace fabric off with his teeth, causing me to bite my lip. Once my underwear is removed, he kisses my stomach once again. His kisses keep going lower, and then I feel a flash of ecstasy run through me as he traces my sensitive mound with his tongue. My eyes grow wide and I gasp, gripping onto his blond hair as he continues pleasuring me. His tongue works swiftly around me, causing me to moan his name multiple times within our exchange. 

"Gabriel, get in me now." I moan as I feel his tongue work harder, causing me to grip  his hair even more. 

Without warning, he shoves his throbbing erection into me, leaving me no time to adjust as he thrusts hard and fast. Cries of pleasure escape my mouth as I wrap my legs around his waist. I push my hips up with every thrust, making them deeper each time. I feel him bring his entire self into me, making me dig my nails into his skin. He hits my g-spot with every thrust, and the results leaving me screaming and crying out his name.