Chapter Eleven

Gabe's POV

My heart is racing as my back presses up against the satin sheets. I stare up at the ceiling, trying to catch my breath. The only noise I hear comes from my racing heart beat and the pants of Meghan and I.  We had just finished up another session of making love. It seems like that's all we've been doing since we eloped to Las Vegas. We've been trying to get out all the sexual frustration that we have kept hostage for three and a half years. We've made love twice a day for the last couple weeks, including every position and every pace we could think of. 

I look to my left and I see the blonde haired woman stare up at the ceiling, wiping the sweat off her forehead with her arm, heavy pants escaping her lips. I stare at her as I recall what she had done a few moments before. For a small woman, she can be strong when she wants to be. She pinned me down to the bed, leaving me helpless underneath her as she had her way with me. I had never seen anything like it before. She was an absolute animal, and I loved it. 

Tonight was our rehearsal dinner for our wedding, so she decided since we couldn't make love tonight, that we had a session of morning sex- which we both enjoy very much. Tomorrow afternoon I would see her walk down the isle dressed in white. I couldn't wait. 

"Damn, Megs. You're an animal." I laugh out of breath, rolling over onto my side as I stare at her. God, she's beautiful. 

"I learned from the best," she smirks, rolling over onto her side to look at me as the satin sheet covers the both of us. 

"I'll take that as a compliment." I smirk, leaning in to place my lips on top of her soft, pink ones. 

As I slowly pull away from her, I grab hold of her left hand and I kiss her hand, then I kiss the ring on her finger. I was absolutely in love with this girl, and nothing could ever change my mind. 

"We're getting married tomorrow," she grins. "Well, we're already married; but you know what I mean."

"I understand, baby." I chuckle, kissing her nose softly and then I roll out of bed. 

I lean down onto the floor and I put on my red and blue boxers. Once I do that, I stretch my sore muscles and I look back at Meghan, seeing her bite her lip as her eyes scan my body. 

"You can have it back on the honeymoon." I laugh, teasing her ever so slightly and only to hear her groan in response. 

She slowly gets up from the bed and wraps her robe around her. She flicks her hair out from under the robe as it lands past her shoulders. Every little thing she did sent chills through my body, and I never wanted her to stop. 

"I absolutely love you." I smile as I walk up to her, resting my hands on her hips as I pull her closer to me.

"I absolutely love you, too." Meghan giggles, planting her soft lips onto my chin and kissing it. "Come on, we have to get ready for the rehearsal."

I groan in reply, knowing the fact that I won't be able to sleep by her side tonight. It killed me knowing that we would be apart, but then I realized it would be worth every second of missing her. She was officially going to be mine forever, and I was going to be hers. 

She pulls me into the master bathroom of our lovely abode, and we take a shower together. After kissing almost every square inch of her body, we decide to wash up. I watch her as she shampoos and conditions her hair. I hug her from behind and I rest my chin on top of her head. I close my eyes to avoid getting suds in my eyes, and I hear her giggle from underneath me. 

"What are you doing, silly girl?" I ask, slowly opening my eyes so I can look down at her. I raise my eyebrow as I wait for her response. 

"Nothing, silly boy," she giggles again, turning red as she looks up at me.