Meeting Him

Hey guys just letting you know that I wrote this chapter when I was new to the SPN fandom ((I've only been in this fandom for about a year now)) but when I wrote this chapter I had just recently gotten into the fandom so some of my facts aren't right about how to kill the monsters just FYI XD
Anyway, hope you enjoy the story~☆
-Abbey♡

You were best friends with the Winchesters. You'd been on numerous hunting trips with them and had lived through many tragedies and successes. They were like family to you. Lately, however, they'd talked quite a lot about this 'Cas' guy. You'd heard his name mentioned in several conversations before and, sure, you had been curious as to who this was, but now it was absolutely eating away at you. You had to know who Cas was. 

Silently, you approached Dean. "Hey Dean..?" you asked softly, lightly touching his shoulder. He didn't hear you come up to him because he jumped at your touch. "Jesus (y/n) you scared the shit out of me!" he whined. You couldn't help but giggle at his childish reaction. "Sorry you big baby" you cooed as you brushed a hand across his stubble. "Ahh.. shut it." He muttered, slightly embarrassed. You giggled again and then got your mind set back on the real issue. "So uh anyways, I was wanting to ask you something..." you began. Dean listened patiently, but just as you were about to ask about Cas, Sam rushed in saying he'd found an urgent case that needed to be tended to immidiately. Dean looked up."Hey Sammy." Dean raised an eyebrow as he looked from Sam back down to you. "Well (y/n), you'll have to save that question for later I'm afraid." He said quietly as he grabbed his bag and weapon and headed for the bunker door. Huffing rather loudly, you grabbed your stuff and followed after the brothers, silently, annoyed by Sam's awful timing. 

*****

About an hour later, you and the brothers stepped out of the Impala arriving at the case: a vampire's nest that was causing serious problems to the nearby town. "So..I had Cas scope out this place beforehand... he says we're dealing with about a dozen vamps maybe more..might need to call Crowley for this one..." Sam said reluctantly. "Um no not happening. I can't deal with that asshat today." Dean replied, referring to Crowley. Upon hearing Cas's name, your curiosity perked reminding you of the question, though you thought this wasn't a good time to bring it up. 'I'll wait until these blood-suckers are taken care of first' you said to yourself. Grabbing two wooden stakes, you glanced over to Sam and Dean. "So what's the plan guys?" 

The three of you had just stormed the nest and taken down half the vamps already. "Almost done guys!" You screamed, taking down a couple more. Sam and Dean soon finished off the last ones and you dropped your stakes in exaustion. "That went smoother than I thought" Dean stated finally as you all walked back to the Impala. "Yeah.." you said and you figured it was about time to bring up that question again. "Soooo...uh" casually whistling, you glanced at Dean. "Oh right" Dean looked at you. "Spit it out kid." Sam looked confused, but listened without asking anything. "So I've heard you two mention Cas before...and I wanted to know, for quite some time now actually, who that is. So who is Cas?" You calmly asked them. 

"Good ol' Castiel, huh?" Dean said as Sam glanced upward. "He's an angel." Sam finished for Dean. You were shocked at the answer. "An angel?!" Gasping, you looked away from them. "I can't believe you guys!! An angel?!" You were so disgusted as the only angels you'd met has always been douches. "Relax." Sam said. "He's a good angel." "Yeah." Dean added. You sighed in relief, "good.." breathing in, you quickly asked, "SocanImeethim?" "Come again?" Dean asked, raising an eyebrow and squinting. "She wants to meet him" Sam repeated for you. "Well... I don't see why not." Dean said. "Let's go back to the bunker before we call him" Sam suggested. "It'll give ya more time to get acquainted" You and Dean nodded in agreement to Sam. "Sounds good to me" you whispered, smiling to yourself. 

*****

The Impala slowly screeched to a stop at the bunker. You jumped out of the backseat, barely containing your excitement. "C'mon you guys hurry up!!" Dean unlatched the door. "Alright, alright hold your horses there kid" Dean laughed, softly petting your head and opening the door. Sam walked in after you and latched the door. You bounded down the stairs, ready to meet Castiel. "Now can we call him please please please??!!" "Okay," Sam chuckled, waiting for Dean. Walking over to you, Dean looked up and began praying to Cas. "Hey Cas, buddy, we needya here. It's important." Dean smiled looking around the room. "Now what?!" You screeched. "Now we wait. He should be here any momen-" But before Dean could finish, Castiel appeared in front of him. "You called?" Castiel said in a deep, monotone voice. "Heya Cas. This is (y/n) she's been really excited to meet you." Dean gestured to you, and Cas slowly turned to study you. After a moment, he resembled a smile and said, "Hello, (y/n)."