I'm Ready

HERE IT IS FINALLY 2000 YEARS LATER!!! THE SMUT SEQUEL!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!
- - - - -
You couldn't stop thinking about it all. Cas and how his body would feel inside yours and how he'd feel brushing against you. You wanted to feel it. You were ready.
"Cas..?" You asked timidly. "Yes (Y/n)?" He looked at your worry filled eyes. "I- I'm ready." Castiel smiled. "As you wish my angel~" He smirked and pinned you to the wall as he passionately kissed you. Your fingers dug into his hair as he slowly started kissing your jawline and soon your neck. "Mmmm... Cas.." you moaned. He reached into your shirt and pulled it over your head as you automatically fumbled to do the same to his trenchcoat and suit. Castiel reached back behind you to unclip your bra and you let it fall from your form. "Oh (y/n)..." Cas mumbled as he kissed you once more before unbuckling and removing his pants. You looked down and bit your lip as you saw his enormous bulge. "Damn..." you quickly removed your jeans and underwear. You were so fucking wet. "Hey I showed the whole picture~ time to unwrap the Christmas present, Cas~" You sexily stated referring to his member. He obeyed and immidiately clung to your body again, kisses peppering your skin.

You soon found yourselves in the bed, Cas on top of you. "Whenever you're ready, (y/n). Just tell me when." He had his member angled and prepared to enter at your command. You nodded vigorously as you gripped the sheets and slowly took him in. He stopped every time you seemed in pain and kept going whenever you nodded again. Soon he was all the way in and you both shifted a bit to adjust more comfortably.

Slowly at first, Cas began to thrust. "Mmmmn..fuck Cas..!~" you moaned out. You reached up to hold onto him as he started picking up the pace. "Damn (y/n)...~" He went faster.

Since this was your first time, your release came fairly quickly. You felt a knot in your stomach area. "C-Cas I- c-cum.." you stuttered as you continued moaning in pleasure. "Mmmhm.." Cas hummed, knowing what you were trying to say.

You felt the knot in your stomach got tighter, you were so close, just a couple more hits on your g-spot and.... "...fuck..!!" You came on Cas's member. Cas came right after you. "Nnngh.. your moans are so sexy (y/n)~"

You flushed. "Thanks.." you smiled as Castiel pulled out and laid next to you, exhausted. You wrapped your arms around him. "So.. how was your first time babe?"

You smirked. "Better than I ever imagined~" Castiel smiled and you both shared a passionate kiss before falling asleep in each other's embrace.

- - - - -
AND THERE IT IS! I KNOW IT'S SHORT! SMUT IS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE LONG STORIES ABOUT BUT I TRIED!! HOPE THIS LIVED UP TO YALLS EXPECTATIONS AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET OUT!