Us

You were cuddling the depressed angel in your bed. 

He had drifted to sleep over an hour ago but you continued stroking his raven black wings. 

As one hand was busy playing with his feathers, the other was slung across his form and intertwined with one of his own hands. 

You loved the sounds. Complete silence except for the soft breathing of the angel and the occasional creak of the bed springs. 

You were glad the Winchesters had gone on a hunt because you wanted to stay here forever and you knew they wouldn't be getting back for 2 days at least. 

Castiel's steady breathing was thrown off slightly as he let out a small whimper, his face contorting uncomfortably. "Hey. Hey it's okay Cas...I'm here. You're gonna be alright..I love you." You whispered into his ear. 

The angel stirred a bit, his blue eyes opening slightly as he turned to face you, interrupting your gentle strokes to his wings. "Hey" he said groggily as he gave you a weak smile. 

You smiled back. "Hey sexy" he laughed and you both leaned in for a kiss. Your eyes fluttered shut and you placed your hand on the side of his face as you shifted to get deeper in the kiss. He stopped for a moment to mumble "I love you too by the way.." he continued the kiss and you smiled against his lips, a feeling of happiness washed over you knowing he'd heard you whispering to him. 

Castiel tangled his fingers in your hair as he pulled you closer to him. He parted his lips and licked yours with his tongue. He WAS an angel after all and he needed consent to enter. You gladly parted your lips and let him push his tongue in, exploring every part of your mouth. 

You flicked your tongue across his and he pulled away after a few more seconds, a string of ropey saliva still connecting your mouths. You blushed and wiped it away. 

Suddenly, Cas moved to kiss your cheek and slowly trailed down your neck to your sweet spot, then sucked on the spot making you moan. He then left a hickey right on that spot. "Cas..!~" You screamed as you stretched your neck back. 

He smirked as he continued sucking on your neck, nicking at your sensitive skin occasionally and then running back over the spots with a kiss. By now he was on top of you and you had a death grip on his trench coat as he pleasured you. "Ahh..nnn yes cas.." you mumbled. 

After kissing along your neck for a few more seconds, he pulled away because he knew you weren't ready to go all the way yet. He smiled as he saw you panting and blushing with a content smirk on your face. "You like that?" He asked. "Oh Hell yeah.." you replied as he flopped down next to you. 

"We could go all the way if you-" "no." You interrupted. "Not yet." He looked at you. "Okay. Whatever you say and when you're ready you know what to do. Just say the magic word and I'm all yours."  

You rolled your eyes and smiled. "C'mere" you cooed, wrapping your arms around him and holding him close. 

You could've stayed there forever in that spot. You loved Castiel. Nothing could ever change that. You were so glad that you'd asked the Winchesters that question a month and a day ago. 'So who is Cas?' Rang through your head as you held your angel closer in your embrace. 

"I love you" 

"I love you too" 

♡THE END♡

● ● ● ● ● 

((I might do a sequel to this where it's a smut instead of a hardcore fluff but idk if I'm gonna do it or not :P)) 

● ● ● ● ●