Vessel

You screamed as Lucifer threw the phone to the ground and began approaching you. "S-stay back!! Just let Castiel go! Please!!!" Luci laughed. "Hah, now did you really think I'd let him go that easily?~"

Seeing him wear your friends' skin like that hurt you so badly. You backed against the wall, tears streaming down your face. You felt like giving up but you knew you couldn't. You needed help and not from the Winchesters. They were too far. But, you knew of someone who could help. 

Distracting Lucifer, you quickly darted past him and ran as fast as possible to the dungeon within the bunker. As fast as you could, you placed angel warding along the walls and inside of the door. Then you found the right spells and  ingredients in the dungeon in order to do a summoning ritual. 

*****

Crowley arrived in a matter of seconds. "Hello darling.~" He spoke softly. "Crowley thank God you're here I need your help! Please!!" You tried ignoring Lucifer's loud voice calling out your name from right outside. 

"Mm and whatever could you need me for?" He asked sarcastically. "Crowley I'm serious! Cas has been taken over by Lucifer and I...I need you to...go in his vessel and try to bust him out. Please!" Crowley raised an eyebrow and smirked at you. "Now why would I, the King of Hell, want to help you do that?" You looked down at your feet. "Because...we're family. All of us...even you. I know you care about Cas even though you don't show it much. I've seen it." A tear rolled down your cheek. "I've seen it Crowley..."

He stared at you in surprise, he was actually truly shocked by your words. "Well.. maybe you're right..." He barely whispered. He looked up at you. "Alright. I'll do it." You smiled wide. "Thank you so much!!!" After poking out his tongue, he cooed, "Anything for you, Darling~" 

You opened the dungeon cautiously and suddenly, a stream of red smoke came storming out of Crowley's vessel. Your eyes followed it silently to where Lucifer was: standing outside the dungeon door. Luci's eyes were aglow as he began entering the dungeon, slowly. "Hurry Crowley!" You shouted as Lucifer got closer. He entered Castiel's vessel just in time. Cas's vessel seemed to shut down after Crowley went in. You took the opportunity to hug him. "Cas..please come back to me..." You kissed his cheek then poured a circle of Holy oil around him, lighting it up. 

*****

Meanwhile inside Jimmy Novak: Crowley walked around a bit inside Cas's mind. He was in the bunker but it didn't look like what the bunker did currently in the real world. It was dark, cold, and miserable inside. After searching, Crowley finally stumbled upon Cas. He was chained to a wall and had blood streaming down his head and torso, huge gashes covered him from top to bottom. "Cas where's Lucifer?!" Crowley called out in a high pitched whisper. Castiel glanced up. "Crowley...please...help.." Crowley busted Cas out of the trap and helped him up. "Cas listen to me dammit. Where's Luc-" "Hello Crowley." Luci whispered from behind them. 

Crowley flung Cas to the wall. "Stay back Cas!!" He fought against Lucifer as best he could which wasn't really much because Crowley's strength was nothing compared to Lucifer's. Now against the wall, beaten and bloody, Crowley shouted at Cas every chance he got. "Cas! Cas listen to me! You have to expel Lucifer!! You've gotta kick him out! Castiel!" The angel was able to heal himself faster now that he was out of the trap. "I...I think I can.." Castiel's stomach twisted in pain from the still unhealed stab wound. "Agh! S-shit.." He covered the wound and tried to continue healing. 

"Cas hurry!!" Castiel's blood soaked trench coat was now clean as the angel finished the healing process. "I can do this I'm gonna kick him out!" Cas stood up walking to Lucifer, he felt stronger than ever. Slinging his older brother across the room and against a wall, he yelled as loud as he could. "GET OUT!!" Slamming Lucifer to another wall and gaining control,he'd almost cast him out completely but then was out of juice. Lucifer laughed. "I knew you couldn't do it little brother. You're never strong enough for me." 

Crowley still had some power left. He quickly fed some of his power to Cas and let him finish the job. "Do it Castiel. Hurry." He cast his older brother out of his vessel and regained control. 

In the dungeon: You'd been waiting for about 30 minutes now. You were worried. It was taking way too long. Suddenly, a bright light shone from Cas and you saw something resembling Lucifer exit his vessel. Crowley flew out soon after and Cas's body twitched until he was in control again. "Cas?" He smiled. "Hello (y/n).." He mumbled weakly. After making sure Crowley was back as well, you doused the flames surrounding Cas and ran into him with a tight hug. "Are you okay?" He kissed the top of your head. "Never been better." 

You glanced at Crowley. "Hey Fergus?" 

"Don't call me that." He frowned. "What is it?" 

"Thanks for saving my..my boyfriend." You smiled. 

"Don't mention it (y/n)." 

"and one more thing" 

"What?" 

"Tell the boys everything's okay will ya?" 

"Fine." 

He went to tell them and you smiled up at Castiel. "My angel...I'm so glad you're safe." You yanked him closer by his tie and locked lips with him. "I love you" "I love you too."