Heaven's Missing Angel(s)

You woke up a while later and sat up in your bed. Castiel was gone. "Cas?" you mumbled tiredly thinking he may have been close by. No answer. You prayed to him. Nothing. "huh.." shrugging, you figured he must've been off doing some kind of angel business somewhere. You yawned and walked out of your room to the main part of the bunker. Sam and Dean were gone too. "Sam? Dean?" you called out. The echo of your concerned voice was all you got in return. Glancing around, you noticed a sticky note stuck to the edge of a table. You picked it up. It read: "(y/n), Cas is in trouble. We've gone out to find him. Please don't go looking for him yourself this may be a bigger deal than we think. We'll text you with any new information we get. -Sam & Dean.

You covered your mouth as warm tears filled your eyes. Blinking them back, you grabbed your cell phone. There were 2 unread messages. The first was from Sam and Dean. You opened it and read it quickly: "Cas is in terrible terrible danger this is a worst case scenario. Lucifer has something to do with it. We aren't sure what exactly but we're figuring it out as we go. -Sam & Dean." That message had been sent over 2 hours ago. 

You opened the next one. It had been sent about half an hour ago. To your surprise, it was from Cas. You weren't sure how he'd gotten your number but you didn't care at this point. The message read: "(y/n), I'm alright please tell the Winchesters to stop looking for me. I just had a tussle with my big brother is all. Nothing to worry about. -Castiel." 

You were relieved upon hearing that. Sighing you let yourself relax. Not a minute later, you heard the flutter of wings and glanced over to see Cas standing there. "Cas!!" You ran to him and wrapped him into a hug. He seemed a little different though..less comforting by the slightest bit. You didn't care though and besides you knew dealing with Luci was tough so you didn't blame him. "Hang on I need to tell Sam and Dean that you're okay I didn't tell them yet." You reached over to get your phone but just as you were about to call the Winchesters, you got another text message. 

You opened it and read: "(y/n), we just found out that Cas is alright. we'll be coming back to the bunker in a few hours. -Sam & Dean." You shrugged and figured it wouldn't hurt to call them anyways. You wanted to hear their voices and know for sure that they were okay. You dialed Sam's number and placed the phone to your ear. 

"Hello?" Sam asked. He sounded panicked. "Hey I just got your text and I was literally about to call and tell you guys that! So what time you think you'll be getting back?" 

"What?! Coming back? We're looking for Cas! And what text are you talking about!?" You figured Sam must've been a bit frazzled or something so you just rolled your eyes and explained. "Um the text you just sent me like 5 minutes ago about you finding Cas and all. Duh!" You giggled but Sam was dead serious. "Uh.. (y/n) what are you talking about? We haven't found Cas yet and the only text we sent was 2 hours ago.." You were beyond confused. "Haven't found Cas? But he's right here see!" You handed the phone to Castiel. He barely whispered in a voice you hadn't heard him talk in before. "Hey Sammy...~ how's life?" Sam gasped in shock on the other end as Cas continued talking. "It won't be so hunky dory anymore once I drag your ass to the cage. Again." A smirk spread across Lucifer's face as he laughed loudly into the phone. You could hear Sam screaming through the phone: '(Y/N) THAT'S NOT CAS!!!"