Bonding

"H-hi Castiel..er Cas... Castiel? I'm I'll just c-call you Cas!" You stuttered and mustered a smile then waved at the angel. You were having trouble staying calm because, well, just his face. It was so beautiful he was sexy. He had brown stubble like Dean but the hairs were so fine that it really just looked like a slight spray tan around his mouth. His hair was smooth and a rich black color, ruffled up a bit in the front. He wore a tan trench coat, a white button-up, and a blue tie with black pants and shiny leather shoes. But the thing about him that caught your attention most was his eyes. They were so bright and such a lovely shade of baby blue. They sparkled and were so deep;you couldn't help but get lost in them. After a moment, you found yourself blushing, and you tried to hide it by faking another smile. It didn't really work. Dean had already caught onto what was happening. 

You finally gained your composure and calmed down under the angel's glare. Cas continued to stare at you, confused by your reaction to him. He suddenly hugged you because that was the only thing he knew to do when he saw friends. Surprised by the angel's close contact with you, you jumped a bit, but soon embraced Castiel, blushing madly. 

Cas pulled away from you after a moment. You were pretty embarrassed being a bright red mess in front of the Winchesters and what-not, but then the other part of you wanted Castiel. Wanted him a bit too much. You tried shaking off your feelings for the moment as Dean and Sam hugged him. "Good to see ya buddy!" Dean exclaimed, patting Cas on the back. "It's been forever since we last saw you huh?" Sam chimed in, ruffling the angel's hair. "Well not exactly. Two weeks is not forever, Sam." Castiel replied as he tried fixing his vessel's hair back to the way it was. You chuckled softly at Cas's answer. He wasn't too caught up on exaggerations. Well, honestly he wasn't really caught up on much of anything. He obviously took everything way too seriously and that was part of the reason you liked him so much already because it gave him his own unique quality. 

Suddenly, Cas started acting strange. He seemed to be listening to something and concentrating rather hard. After a moment, he looked at the three of you. "What is it?" you all asked in unison. Castiel sighed. "It's angel radio tuning in...there's been another problem in heaven. Metatron broke out of jail. I have to go immediately. Please stay out of the way on this one. You'll harm yourselves more than help." With that, the angel disappeared. "Welp you heard him! Stay out of the way!!" Dean shouted, grabbing a beer. "Don't wanna deal with that douchewad Metatron anymore than I have to anyways." He sipped the beer. You and Sam sat down. Sam picked up some random spell book and flipped through the pages while you were entangled in your thoughts about Cas. 

After Dean finished his beer, he looked over at you. "So (y/n)" He started. You looked up. "Hmm?" you asked watching his facial expression go from serious to playful. He smirked and began. "So... I saw how you studied Cas and how you looked at him. You were even stumbling on your words. Do I sense a crush or is it just me?" He glanced at Sam, hoping to get a second opinion. You blushed as Sam slowly nodded his head and spoke. "Well I wasn't gonna say anything but.. I think Dean's right on this one." He tried to keep his face serious but he couldn't and broke into a huge smile as he kept himself from laughing at your reddening face. 

"S-shut up!" You shouted at them as you kept getting redder and redder. Dean laughed. "Well that proves it! You like Cas!!" You glared at him and stood up. "I do not!!!" You yelled and stormed off to your room.

 'He's not wrong...' you said to yourself, flopping onto your bed.