Bunker Mates Part 6: LARPing

You ran into your room and quickly grabbed a blanket, slinging it across yourself. You then joined Charlie, Gabe, and Crowley for LARPing in your new "costume." You were playing a hand maiden in the Moondoor LARP the 4 of you were starting. Gabriel was Boltar the Furious, Crowley was a Shadow Orc, and Charlie was, of course, the Queen of Moons. 

"I, your Queen, need the feared Shadow Orc killed immidiately!" Charlie announced, beginning the LARP. Crowley rolled his eyes as he pretended to be held in shackles by you. "Bring him forth at once hand maiden, so that Boltar the Furious may do what he wishes with him!!" 

"Yes your highness!" You shouted, fake kicking Crowley forward as he pretended to be in pain. "Curse you Queen! You'll burn for this you will I will be sure you're punished one day!!" The "shadow orc" shouted. "As if!" Charlie replied. 

Gabriel then walked in, wielding a sword made from beer cans and bottles. "Your highness, I've got it from here! I'll torture this beast for you, queen!!" Gabe walked to Crowley and whacked him with an empty beer can. "Ouch! Curse you!" Crowley screeched. You stood back a bit, covering your mouth as you tried holding in your laughter. 

Suddenly, you felt someone slip their arms around you. Turning, you saw Cas. He looked you right in the eyes, smirking as he did. "(Y/n)." he mumbled. "What is it?" You asked him as he rested his forehead to yours. He finished, "I just love you so much" he pulled back from you. "Baby... I love you so much too" He placed a hand on your shoulder and kissed your cheek. You leaned to him and kissed his cheek back. He kissed you on the lips quickly, and you returned it. Before you could pull away all the way, he leaned back in and captured your lips in a long, passionate kiss. 

You then heard a flap of wings and you were in your bedroom. "Cas wha-" he placed a finger on your lips. "Shh. Let's continue from last night, shall we?~"

The angel pushed you on the bed and climbed on top of you, then connected your lips and moved them rhythmically against each other. Castiel then moved down and kissed along your neck, stopping to suck on your sweet spot. "Ahh..Cas..yeah that's it.." you gripped the back of his trench coat tightly as you moaned his name. After a moment, you leaned up to connect lips again. 

Suddenly, you two heard your bedroom door click open. Sam walked in, looking through a book he was holding and not noticing the scene before him. Yet. "Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you had any-" he finally glanced up. "-paper..." Sam turned red and brushed his hair back nervously. You and Castiel quickly got up. "Um yeah there should be some in that drawer.." you pointed uncomfortably, while all three of you blushed madly. "T-thanks" He got the paper and left your room as quickly as he could. 

"Well then." Cas glanced at you and ruffled his hair. "That was awkward." 

"You said it. Let's go back to the library for now I don't wanna risk that happening again with someone else."

"Yeah me neither. Okay c'mon then."

"Ah ah one more thing." You pulled Cas to your level by his tie and gave him one last kiss. He returned it, then lifted you onto his shoulders and started taking you to the library. You giggled, "I love you" "I love you too" 

Running into Dean on your way to the library, he told you guys some good news. "The rest of the guys still here have decided to stay another night!" Dean announced happily. You smiled wide, "Yes!! This is gonna be even more awesome!"