one

Knock knock

"Hurry up in there!" Kian groaned. "Don't rush me!" I yelled back at him and finished putting on the mascara on my left eye. I looked in the mirror for a few seconds, examining my facial features and my makeup. I blew a kiss at the mirror and opened the door. Kian was standing there leaning against the door way. "Finally." He sighed as he walked past me. "We're gonna be late because of you." He mumbled and closed the door behind him.

I walked to my room and went on my phone.

My names Ashley Lawley, sister of Kian Lawley. Some people say we look alike, I don't see the resemblance. I have brown thin hair past my chest. I have light brown eyes that sometimes look hazel in the sunlight.

I'm 14 years old while Kian is 16 years old, but it's almost my birthday, yay.

--

We were at school and it was 1st break. My brother was hanging out with his friends and they were not that far from us.

"Damn, your brother looks fine as fuck today!" My best friend Jasmine said, biting her lip as she was staring at Kian. He was wearing a white hoodie and black skinny jeans, along with some white converse. He also had a gray beanie on.

It was pretty cloudy outside, almost as if it was gonna rain. "He looks fine as fuck everyday what are you talking about." My other best friend Cara chuckles, also staring at Kian. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I look finer though." I said with confidence in my voice and flipped my straightened hair. Jasmine and Cara laughed and nodded. "Nice outfit by the way." Cara held up the 'okay' sign with her hand. "Thanks." I smiled widely.

I was wearing a plain black shirt with black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees. Some white converse and a black hat that said in small letters, 'uh huh honey'.

"Oh my god guys speaking of fine guys," Jasmine paused to fan herself with her hands, as if it was hot. "I saw this hot ass guy in my 1st period, ooh shit." She continued. "Is he new here?" Cara asked.

"I think so, he doesn't look familiar and I've never seen him in my 1st period before until now so I'm pretty sure he is." Jasmine slowly nodded. "Show me who he is tomorrow in the morning, I'll walk with you." I said to Jasmine.

Jasmine nodded her head and looked back at Kian.

Jasmine had thin dark brown hair all the way to her lower back and big light brown eyes. I've known her since 4th grade so we're really close with each other. Cara has thin dirty blonde hair past her chest and green eyes. I've known her since 7th grade but we're really close too.

The school bell rang which meant break was over and we had to head over to our next period. Cara and I dropped Jasmine off at her class and Cara dropped me off at my class.

10 minutes had passed since we were in class. I raised my hand and waited for the teacher to notice me, she was facing the whiteboard. She turned towards the class and looked at me. "Yes?"

"Can I go to the restroom?" I asked. "I don't know, can you?" She replied.

I was about to punch her I hate when teachers say that like just let me go pee you know what I mean damn it.

I sighed. "May I go to the restroom?" "Yes you may." She said and handed me a pass. I walked out of the classroom and was walking through the hallways humming to myself.

I turned a left and stopped humming. I then felt so awkward.

There was this really hot guy walking my way. He had curly hair and damn, who knew guys with curly hair could be so hot, cause I didn't. He was wearing a light gray hoodie and black skinny jeans and he had his hood on. I couldn't stop staring at him and that scared me, what if we had made eye contact!

I then stopped myself from staring at him once he was getting closer. I looked at the ground as I walked, wondering if he was now looking at me.

The curiosity got to me. I looked up from staring at the ground and looked at him, which just made things even more awkward because he was staring right back at me. Immediately I looked back at the ground.

We passed each other so finally the awkward tension was over. I looked over my shoulder to see that he was staring over his shoulder staring at my ass! He looked up at my eyes and smirked before turning away and continued walking.

I was shocked. My mouth was literally opened.

-After School-

I was waiting outside in front of the school waiting for Kian to get out of his last period but he was taking forever. I couldn't wait to tell him about what happened in the hallway. He was really overprotective.

Finally I saw him walking towards me. "Sorry for being a little late, I was talking to someone."

"Is this someone a girl?" I smirked, nudging him. Kian chuckled and rolled his eyes. "No."

"Oh." I said disappointed.

"Well then who-." I paused and looked up at the sky. The sky was light gray and the clouds were dark gray. I felt a raindrop hit my forehead. I wiped it off with my finger. Then I felt another raindrop. And another.

I groaned as it began to sprinkle. Kian groaned after me but louder. "Let's get home quickly." He said as we picked up our pace.

It began to rain harder and I didn't have a jacket. Kian took off his hoodie, he had a gray t-shirt under. He handed it to me. "Put it on."

I refused and shook my head. "Put it on Ashley." He repeated. I knew he wasn't gonna take no for an answer so I took it from his hand and put it on, as well as the hood.

I would take a few glances at him and see him shivering, goosebumps all over his arms. "Kian I feel bad."

"Don't." He said as his teeth chattered. He crossed his arms against his chest to try to warm him up.

It was pretty windy and the air was really cold. The whole floor was covered in raindrops. As well as Kian's shirt.

We walked faster as we were already almost home. We didn't really talk, the rain and wind was too loud.

But finally we were home. Kian ran inside and was running upstairs as he took off his shirt. I chuckled and locked the front door. No one was home yet and no one did come home until 6 and it was 4 now.

I walked upstairs to Kian's room and knocked on his door. As I waited for him to answer I took off the hoodie and held it in my hands. He opened the door and he was now in a white shirt and gray sweats. I gave him the hoodie and he took it. He closed the door afterwards and I walked to my room to get ready for a shower.

A/N:

Hey! That was the first chapter to the first book I'm writing. I know this chapter wasn't so interesting, it'll get more interesting starting at the next chapter though, I promise! I hope you liked it and thank you for reading it :)