two

"Mom, dad, you won't believe what happened today." I said as I stuffed my mouth with a fork full of lasagna.

"Oh my god what?" Kian said in a stereotypical white girl voice. I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't talking to you." I glared at him.

"What happened honey?" My mom asked as she served my dad some more lasagna. We were at the table having dinner.

"Well I was walking to the bathroom and I saw this pretty cute guy walking my way in the hallway,"

"Oh my god." Kian said in an annoyed tone as he stuffed his mouth with lasagna. "Shut up Kian." I said and kicked his leg under the table, he was sitting in front of me, my mom next to me on my right, and my dad sat next to Kian to my right. He let out an 'ow' and kicked me back harder.

I kicked him back twice as hard and he let out another 'ow' but this time louder. "Guys stop." My dad demanded looking at the both of us. We glared at each other and continued to eat.

"As I was saying," I continued. "I saw him walking my way and oh my god he was so cute. But anyways he finally passed me and when I looked over my shoulder to look at him-" I said before getting interrupted by Kian.

"Why did you look over your shoulder-"

"Shut up Kian!" I yelled, my parents staring at me. "Ashley." My mother said. "What? He's annoying me!"

"Just continue." My dad said.

I sighed and continued. "I looked over my shoulder and he was looking over his shoulder as well but he was looking at my butt!"

Kian looked up from looking at his plate full of food and looked at me. "What guy?" He demanded an answer.

I shrugged. "I don't know, he had curly hair though."

Kian thought for a moment. No one came to mind. "Maybe you could show me who he is." He said. "Maybe." I shrugged again.

I looked over at my mom to see that she was smiling widely. I raised an eyebrow to my mom. "Um mom?" I chuckled.

"Oh sorry I just find it to be so cute that Kian is so overprotective." She said looking at Kian. "Mom stop." He rolled his eyes. My mom laughed.

"Anyways, I met someone new today at my school." Kian said. "Really? Who?" My mom asked.

"His name is Jc. We met in my 2nd period class, he's new here." Kian said.

"Wow there's a lot of new people moving to our school." I thought to myself. "Would it be okay if he came over tomorrow after school?" He asked looking at our parents. "You just met him today and you're  inviting him over already?" I said as I set down my glass of water.

"Yeah, and?" He raised his eyebrow. I shook my head and looked away.

Kian looked at my parents again, waiting for an answer. "So can he?"

Our parents thought for a moment. They looked at each other as if they were communicating with their eyes. They then replied with a yes. "Yes, thank you." He smiled.

It was now 9:50 pm and I had to go to sleep. I was in my room on my phone but then got up to walk to Kian's room. I knocked on his door.

"What?" He said as he opened it. He was shirtless and was in gray sweatpants from earlier. "Um I won't be walking with you in the morning this time, I'm walking with Jasmine." I told him. "Alright," He replied. "Is that all?"

I nodded my head and headed back to my room.

--

My alarm went off and it was 6:30 am. I set my alarm to snooze for 5 more minutes. Then the 5 minutes were over and I got out of bed.

I walked downstairs to make myself a bowl of cereal. I heard someone walking down the stairs and looked to my right to where the stairs were to see my dog, Mocha, running towards me. Mocha is a Corgi and she's still a puppy. We have another dog named Sophie and she's a Labrador Retriever. She's an adult dog.

"Hi Mocha come here!" I called to her as I went on my knees. She ran towards me and jumped on me. "Aw Mocha." I said sweetly as I scratched behind her ears.

I got up and continued making my cereal. Once I finished making my cereal I walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch to watch some tv.

Once I was finished eating I went upstairs to brush my teeth in the bathroom in my room. I hummed to myself as I brushed my teeth.

I finished and began to pick out my clothes. I looked in my closet and looked at all my clothes. I grabbed my phone and checked the weather. "81 degrees." I said quietly to myself. I put my phone down and decided to wear a gray tank top with a black cardigan, normal skinny jeans, and some black nike sneakers.

It was barely 7:10 so I had a lot of time left before Jasmine came to pick me up. She was gonna pick me up at 7:30.

For the rest of the time I had straightened my hair.

--

"So the new kid?" I smirked at Jasmine and we laughed. "Ugh he's bomb just wait til' you see him." She said.

We were already at school and we were walking over to Jasmine's class. "Do you think he's hanging around there?" I asked her. "I hope so." She replied as we speed walked.

We arrived at her class and Jasmine was looking all around. "I don't see him, fuck."

"So we have to look for him now?" I groaned. "Yep, we don't have much time though it's-" she pulled out her phone from her back pocket and looked at the time. "It's 7:54 and the bell rings at 8:00 so we have to hurry." She said and we began walking around on the search for a stud.

It was already 7:57 and we hadn't found him yet. I was giving up hope. "Jasmine." I groaned. "Hush I'm not giving up yet you have to see his beauty."

I groaned loudly but then Jasmine gasped. She tapped my arm repeatedly and pointed in front of us.

"What? What?" I said annoyed as I tried to stop her from tapping my arm. "He's over there!" She said excitedly. I looked to where she was pointing. "Where?" I questioned as my eyes darted everywhere. "Right there." She grabbed my head and faced it in the direction she was pointing.

I finally saw what she was directing to and just saw a group of guys. "Well which one is he?"

"The one with the curly hair." She replied.

I gulped. "What?" I looked at her. "Yeah the one with the curly hair." She stared at him.

"You're joking." I said seriously. She looked at me and shook her head. "I'm not, look!" She pointed at him. I looked over at him. And then the bell rang.