four

We were by the stairs, pretty far from Jc but we still had to whisper. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Kian asked. I was about to say something until he interrupted me. "Well actually I have a better question, why the hell were you acting all weird in front of my friend?"

"Maybe if you hadn't interrupted me." I rolled my eyes. "Oh sorry." He looked down and let me continue.

I looked over to the kitchen where Jc was before speaking, just to make sure he wasn't near us.

"Okay so remember when I was telling mom and dad at dinner yesterday about the guy that had checked me out in the hallway?"

Kian nodded and crossed his arms against his chest. "Yeah?"

"Well," I continued. "That's the guy. That's him. Standing in our kitchen, eating our food." I said looking at Kian as I pointed to the kitchen.

"Pfft!" Kian bursted out laughing. I just looked at him and placed my hands on my hips. "No but really what did you need to tell me?" He asked as he stopped laughing. "Kian, that's what I needed to tell you." I said annoyed. Kian chuckled and stood there in silence waiting for me to say what I actually needed to say.

"Kian!" I smacked him on the side of his shoulder. "What?" He placed his hand over where I hit him. "I told you already! I'm not lying! Even ask him!" I said getting fed up with him not believing me.

Kian thought for a moment as he realized I was being serious. "N-no he would never do something like that, I know he wouldn't." He stated and shook his head. "Kian you barely met him yesterday! How can you possibly know how he is?"

His mouth opened as if he was about to say something. Suddenly his mouth closed and instead formed into a smile and he was now looking at the kitchen area. "What?" I asked as I looked over to where he was looking to see Jc walking over to us.

I sighed softly and looked away from him, facing myself back to Kian. "Don't mean to bother you guys but-" Jc said before I rudely interrupted him. "Well you did so." I shrugged and didn't even look at him. Kian looked over at me. "Ashley what the hell?" He said as he frowned. I turned away from Kian and walked upstairs. "Ashley!" He called after me.

I continued to walk up the stairs as he called for me again. I flipped him off over my shoulder. I was just really annoyed and wanted to get away from them both.

I locked the door to my room and sat on my bed. I went on my phone to see I had a text message from this really cute boy named Nathan Welsh. (He's the guy in the picture I have at the top of this chapter). He's in the same grade as me, which is 10th grade, he's 5'5, has brown eyes, dark brown hair, and for a 10th grader, he's a stud.

We only really started talking this school year and I've kinda gotten a crush on him over the past few months. I mean, how could you not?

But he hasn't texted me for a few months.

I let a squeal out when I saw that he texted me.

His message read: 'Hey, sorry i never texted you again. I thought I did but I obviously didn't haha'. I smiled as I read his message. I replied: 'It's okay, but what made you text me all of a sudden? :)'.

It surprisingly didn't take him long to answer. He replied: 'Wanted to ask you something tomorrow at school ;)'. I then let out a scream when I saw the winky face. I was freaking out.

"Alright, when?' I replied, trying to play it cool while on the inside I was dying of excitement.

He replied: 'First break'

I squealed again in excitement and danced around in my bed. Then I screenshotted our conversation and sent them to Cara and Jasmine. They obviously freaked out too.

A/N:

Short chapter but lowkey find the guy in the picture or as you could say "Nathan Welsh", to be attractive af

Thanks for readiing :)