eight

Nathan grabbed my hand and held it in his. He swung his arm back and forth as we walked back to my house. We had just went for pizza.

"Hey Nathan?"

"Yeah?" He replied and looked over at me. "Am I your first girlfriend?" I looked back at him. He nodded and smiled.

"Alright. So that means that you've never kissed another girl?" I continued to look at him.

"Never."

"Why haven't you had a girlfriend before?" I asked him. He chuckled a little. "I guess because I just never liked a girl as much as I liked you." He turned his head to me and I smiled. "What about-" Nathan was saying until he stooped because of some girl laughing loudly in the back of us.

We both turned around and saw Jc and some girl laughing, they were pretty far away.

Nathan turned away like nothing and so did I soon after. "Um anyways." We chuckled and continued talking.

As Nathan was telling me something I turned around to see if they were still there. And they were. But instead of them walking she had her back against a car and Jc was in front of her kissing her neck.

-

Nathan and I were upstairs in my room cuddling in my bed. We were just talking about random things and little stuff about ourselves.

"What are you doing for your birthday?" Nathan asked me. I shrugged. "I don't really think I'm gonna do anything. Just gonna stay in the house, go out to eat, just spend time with my family." I said.

"Aw so I won't be able to come over?" He pouted. I giggled. "No, sorry." I replied and snuggled closer to him.

There was a knock at my door. "Baby put your clothes back on." Nathan joked, knowing Kian was at the door and knowing he would freak out. I placed my hand over my mouth to prevent a burst of laughter from coming out.

"What?!" Kian freaked out and began to rattle the doorknob, pushing the door as if he was able to knock it down. I removed my hand from my mouth and let my laugh burst out. I got up and walked over to the door, letting Kian in. He ran in and looked around.

"Why the hell was your clothes fucking off huh?" Kian yelled angrily. "Kian it was a joke, I was fully clothed the whole time." I laughed. "I don't believe you." He squinted his eyes at me and then at Nathan. "Oh my god I was! I promise."

"Mhmm." Kian mumbled and walked out. "Wasn't there something you needed to tell me?" I asked as he walked out my door. Kian didn't reply.

I turned over to Nathan and chuckled. "Good one."

--

So my birthday was almost coming up. It was gonna be my 15th birthday. It was gonna be this Friday and like I said I wasn't gonna be doing anything special.

My parents are finally not working and have their day off today and of course on Friday.

Kian and I were in his room talking.

"Why do you like Nathan?" Kian randomly asked. "Kian, we were just talking about tacos. How did that lead to Nathan?" I frowned laughing. Kian chuckled a little. "Answer me."

I stopped laughing. "Because I like him? Because he's a great guy? Why are you asking me this?" I raised an eyebrow. Kian shrugged. "I don't know really. I guess I just wanted a reason to talk about Nathan." He said.

"If you wanna talk about how he's "using me for sex"," I quoted with my fingers. "Then I don't wanna talk about him." I stated.

"I wasn't gonna bring that up." Kian mumbled. "I just.. I don't know. Maybe I find it weird that you have a boyfriend." He shrugged.

I chuckled a little. "Why would you find it weird? You knew I would get one eventually." I smiled at him. "I know but.. I guess the time just came by so fast. I didn't expect it to come so quickly," he paused. "I thought you would be like 16 or 17 when you would get one." He bit his lip.

I didn't say anything and sat on his bed in silence. "I'm just worried Nathan will hurt you.." Kian said softly. I looked over at him and sweetly smiled. "Aw Kian.." I pouted. "I know how guys can be.. And I know how.. I guess you could say, thirsty, they get for girls," Kian said and I chuckled.

"And they say certain things to get them into bed. And then that leads to so many problems and mistakes, that I don't want you to have. I just want you to be safe.." Kian looked over at me. I continued smiling sweetly before giving him a hug. Kian hugged me tightly. "I love you Ashely." Kian whispered. "I love you too." I replied and hugged him tighter.

I felt my eyes start to water. I've never really had conversations like this with Kian, so he never really ever told me he loved me that often. And I guess hearing it made me emotional.

I let go of the hug and wiped the tears that were running down my face away. Kian smiled at me. "I'm sorry for saying that you would let him have sex with you.. I know you wouldn't. I guess I was just mad."

"It's okay, I understand now." I nodded. Kian kissed my forehead and hugged me once more.

It was nice to hear all of this from Kian since we never really had talks like these. But it felt nice to. And I was hoping we would have more like these.