seven

When I woke up in the morning I looked at my phone. I texted Nathan what time we was coming over. He replied saying he would be over at 11. It was 9 at the moment. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to have some breakfast. I made some eggs for everyone. My mom and dad were still home and weren't gonna leave to work till 10:30 am.

I had breakfast and after breakfast my parents were getting ready for work already. Since we finished eating around at 10.

"You're okay with Jc coming over today, right?" Kian asked my parents as they were getting their lunch ready. "Yeah, what for though?" My mother asked as she was putting the ingredients for a sandwich away. "Jc is coming over again?" I groaned. "What's your problem?" Kian frowned glaring at me and then looked back at my mom to answer her question. "We're gonna film a video."

"Yeah that's alright." She nodded and stuffed a red Gatorade bottle into her lunch bag.

"Alright guys we're gonna go now." They gave us hugs before leaving.

"Gotta go get ready." I mumbled to myself but Kian heard. "Ready for what?" Kian raised his eyebrow. "Oh, Nathan's coming over again today." I kinda mumbled because I knew he would say something about it. "What? Again?" He crossed his arms. "Yes again." I said before turning around and running upstairs.

I changed into a black long sleeved shirt and a white skirt. After that I curled my hair.

Once I was done with that it was already 11. Nathan texted me he was almost at my house already so I walked downstairs into the living room and saw Kian sitting on the couch. He looked over at me and looked down at my skirt. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He replied before turning his head away from me and back to the tv.

I sat down on the couch next to him as I waited for Nathan.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Yay it's Nate!" I squealed and walked over to the front door. I gave him a hug when I saw him. When he pulled away from the hug and he looked down at my outfit. "You look nice."

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly and he chuckled. I let him in and we went up to my room.

--

It was already 1:30 and Kian and Jc had just finished making the video for Kian's YouTube channel. They were both in Kian's room and Nathan and I were both downstairs trying to find something to eat as a snack.

I was leaning against the counter as I thought about what to eat. Nathan was saying something but I put my finger over his lips for him to stop talking.

"Do you hear that?" I asked quietly. "No." Nathan replied looking around the kitchen. "The shower, it's on. Meaning Kian's in the shower." I explained to him. "Ohh... And?"

I face palmed and sighed. I looked up at him and continued to look at him until he got it. He stood there for a few seconds in confusion before understanding. "Ohhh.."

"Ohh." Nathan repeated himself, smirking. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled himself closer.

"But what about his friend?" Nathan asked. "He won't come down here, he's supposed to stay in Kian's room." I told him. "Well in that case." Nathan smiled before kissing me.

He lifted me onto the counter, not breaking the kiss. He placed his hands on my hips and slowly began to slide them down to my thighs. "You know how you said it's almost your birthday?"

"Yeah." I replied. "How about.. I give you a little early birthday present right now." He said as he slowly opened my legs. I bursted out laughing, knowing he was just joking around.

But I stopped laughing when I saw, in the corner of my eye, Jc standing in the doorway of the kitchen, staring at us. "Uh oh.." I mumbled as I pushed Nathan away from me. "Oh shit.." Nathan said once he noticed Jc, stepping away from me a bit.

"It was a j-" Nathan began but Jc interrupted him.

"No, please. I'm sorry for interrupting.. I'll let you guys continue.." Jc slowly nodded before walking off upstairs. I looked over at Nathan. He looked back over at me and bit his lip, embarrassed. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I said before jumping off the counter and running upstairs to Kian's room. I opened the door and looked at Jc who was sitting on Kian's bed.

"What are you doing here isn't your boyfriend supposed to be giving you some dick right now?" Jc mumbled.

My mouth dropped and I frowned. "Woah, ew, why'd you have to say it that way. He was just joking." I closed the door behind me and stood in front of it.

"Mhmm.". "He was I know he was!" I raised my voice a little.

"But that's a little too far for a joke." He said. I shrugged. "Just don't tell Kian, please." I begged. "Why shouldn't I?"

"Because he'll kill him!"

"Maybe he deserves that." Jc shrugged. "No, he doesn't. He was just making a joke."

"I honestly don't think he was joking." Jc chuckled a little. "Why do you think that?" I crossed my arms against my chest and leaned against the door.

"I mean, look at you, look at what you're wearing. You're a really beautiful girl, of course he's gonna want to get in your pants." Jc stated.

I gasped a little and looked away from Jc. The room felt awkward after that.

We stood there quietly for seconds. "Okay, I guess I won't tell Kian." Jc said out of no where, looking at the floor. I looked over at Jc and sighed in relief. "Thank you."

I turned around and placed my hand on the doorknob but didn't get to twist it because Jc said my name. I turned around. "What?" I asked. "Why don't you like me?" He asked softly. I took my hand off the handle.

"Wow that's a good question. Um,  I don't know maybe because you check me out literally almost everything time you see me." I crossed my arms, turning my body towards him. "I'm sorry, I can't help it. You're a really beautiful girl."

I felt my cheeks feeling a little warm. "Well thank you but that shouldn't be an excuse for you to check me out."

"It's a good enough excuse for me." Jc said as he looked me up and down slowly. "Turn around." Jc joked and twirled his finger around motioning me to spin around. I scoffed and walked over to him to shove him. Jc chuckled. "I'm joking, I'm joking."

I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head as I turned to leave.

He licked his lips and looked at the ground for a while, no longer laughing. He sighed before speaking. "Okay look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for checking you out several times, I shouldn't have done that. I just can't help it when I see a beautiful girl with a great body." Jc apologized. I smiled a bit, blushing just a little. "I forgive you."

"Wait really?" He asked surprised. I nodded and Jc smiled back at me. "So we're cool?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I nodded. "We're cool."