ten

Nathan was gonna be coming over later on today so I got out of bed so I could go downstairs to eat some breakfast.

My hair was a mess but I didn't bother to brush it. I walked out of my room and heard loud laughing and yelling coming from kian's room. I rolled my eyes and walked over to his room. I opened the door and noticed he had company. Surprisingly it wasn't Jc, it was one of his other friends, Cody.

Cody has a small crush on me. He never told me he did but it was VERY obvious he liked me.

Cody looked over at me when I opened the door. He continued to stare at me while Kian had his eyes focused on his tv. They were playing some video game and Kian was furiously pressing the buttons on the controller.

"What do you want?" Kian asked, his eyes still on the game.

"For you guys to shut the fuck up." I told him. "Okay." He replied. I rolled my eyes before closing the door and walking downstairs.

I made a sandwich, ate it, watched some tv, then went on my phone.

I was laying down on the couch in the living room and Kian walked in. He grabbed two water bottles before leaving.

I got a text from Nathan saying he was coming over in a bit. So I went upstairs to my room to get ready.

I changed into black leggings and a dark green v neck tee and then brushed my hair.

I heard a knock downstairs and rushed down to the front door. I opened the door and obviously it was Nathan. He smiled and I let him in. I pecked him on the cheek and grabbed his hand to lead him upstairs to my room.

"I'm so glad you're here." I smiled. "I'm glad that-" Nathan was just about to say something back to me but was interrupted when Kian and Cody began yelling like idiots.

He looked at the door and then at me. "Sorry, my brother has a friend over." I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay." He smiled and scooted himself closer to me. He leaned in and we began kissing.

The rest of the day we stayed in my room, kissing, cuddling, watching movies, and that's it.

It was already 8 and Nathan had to go home. I was walking him downstairs to the front door and stopped when we were in front of the door. Nathan opened his mouth to say something but again was interrupted by Kian and Cody yelling like maniacs upstairs.

He chuckled. "I'll tell you later."

I giggled and opened the door. I gasped loudly. Jc was at the door. His hand was up in the air in a fist, like he was just about to knock. Ha scared the crap out of me, I wasn't expecting him to be there when I opened the door.

"How'd you know I was outside the door?" Jc raised an eyebrow, putting his hand down.

"I didn't. I didn't even know you were coming over." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh." He replied.

I looked over at Nathan. "See you at school." I smiled before kissing him. I pulled away and glanced at Jc who was staring at the ground. He lifted his head up once Nathan passed him to leave.

I walked away from the door , leaving the door open for jc to come in. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Isn't it a little too late for you to come over?" I asked him as he stepped onto the stairs. He stopped and turned to me.

"I'm sleeping over." He said before continuing up the stairs.

I stood there for a few seconds before walking into the kitchen to get a small bag of chips to take to my room.

I took a shower before laying in bed to watch tv. All I heard from outside my door was yelling coming from my brother and his friends.

Minutes later the screaming stopped, finally. It was quiet for 5 minutes and then the yelling came back.

I groaned loudly before I got out of bed to walk to their room. I opened the door and stared at them as they still continued to yell at the tv screen. "Can you guys keep it down?" I tried yelling over the loud noises coming from the video game.

"Yeah sure." Kian yelled shooing me away with his hand, still staring at the screen.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door, yelling happening once I closed the door.

I sighed loudly and just walked back to my room.

-

It was 3 in the morning and I was actually not staying up this time, I was trying to sleep. But I couldn't.

Because of course, at 3 in the fucking morning, Kian and Jc were yelling like maniacs, again.

I sat up from bed and walked out my room and to theirs, almost tripping as I walked out of my room because of how dark it was and how tired I was.

I swung open kian's door and yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING." before closing their door again and walking back to my room.

I laid back in bed and it was silent. "Finally." I thought as I closed my eyes to fall asleep again.

But that only lasted for 10 minutes because immediately after the yelling was back.

-

It was 8 when I woke up. I stretched my body, still laying down, and yawned loudly. I looked at my phone to check the time.

I moved around a little bit before staring at the ceiling. Until I realized something. The shower in my bathroom was on. I didn't think much of it though, it was probably just Kian cause Jc's using the other shower in the house or something.

I went on my phone for a few minutes as I heard the shower turn off.

I waited for Kian to get out so I could ask him something. I texted a few people while I waited.

I saw the bathroom door open and somebody walk out, but it wasn't who I was expecting.

"Jc!" My eyes widened when I saw him walk out in only a towel around his hips and water droplets covering his body. "Oh hey Ashley." He stood there smiling.

"Why were you showering in my bathroom?!" I looked at him, not able to stop myself from checking him out, damn.

"Is that bad?" He rose an eyebrow chuckling. "Um, i don't know.." i slowly shrugged.

"Take that as a no." He said before walking out of my room.