eleven

I watched him walk out and I walked over to the bathroom. I walked in and saw Jc's clothes on the floor.

I sighed as I picked them up and walked over to Kian's room. Jc opened the door, still in just a towel. "You left your clothes in my bathroom." I handed them over to him.

"Oh sorry." He took them. "Is Kian showering?" I asked, trying my best not to glance down at his six pack.

"Yeah." He answered. I nodded slowly. "Are you at all gonna put a shirt on or?" I looked down at his body.

He chuckled. "Why? Is it distracting?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and turned away to walk back to my room.

"I'll take that as a yes." I heard him say as I walked to my room.

Ten minutes later Kian was out of the shower and he walked into my room. "Hey Jc and I are gonna go to the skate park later on and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us, it was Jc's idea to invite you."

"Um, sure." I replied. "Alright, I'll tell you when to get ready so we can leave." He told me before closing the door.

-

There was a knock at my door. "Start getting ready." Kian said over the closed door. "Okay!" I replied and did as told.

I changed into a black tee shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans. I walked out of my room and slid my phone into the back pocket of my pants.

I walked downstairs and saw Kian and Jc in the kitchen. "I'm ready." I told them and they looked over at me. "Let's go." Kian told Jc as he walked over to the front door.

We started walking to the skate park which wasn't far from our house, about a 10 or so minute walk from our house.

"Why'd you want me to come?" I looked over at Jc. "I don't know just wanted you to come." He shrugged.

"Do you know how to skateboard?" Jc asked me. I looked at the white penny board he held at his side. "No, not really." I answered.

"Why did you even want her to come then?" Kian looked over at Jc.

"I could teach her how." Jc looked back at Kian.

It was silent the whole rest of the walk to the skate park. But we finally got there and nobody was there.

"Looks like the whole skate park is ours." Kian smiled as he set down his blue penny board.

Jc looked over at me as I watched Kian go around on his penny board. "So do you want me to teach you how to use a penny board?" He asked me.

I stopped watching Kian to look at Jc. I shrugged. "If you want."

"Alright." He said before placing his penny board down in front of me.

"Place your foot here" he pointed to where I was supposed to put my foot.

"And your other one goes here." He told me once I put the other foot where it was supposed to be.

"And you already know the rest, duh." He chuckled.

I was just about to step my foot down so I could push myself off but I realized I had my phone on me.