Chapter Six

Edited 22/4/17
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!! Xx

[][][]

Chapter Six

"I'm so late." I whack my hand on the steering wheel for being so stupid. Tommys never gonna let me stay in school after this. He said no distractions! So what do I do? I go and get distracted.

Great job Ava.

I drive up the long driveway hidden by trees on either side.

After turning off the main road, you continue driving up this long driveway, that is slowly ascending up a hill, and eventually you come to a clearing.

As I think this, I see the end of the driveway.

A large gate covers the rest of the road, I pull up to it and roll down my window.

"Name, and reason." Byron the head guard at the gate asks me.

I don't reply, and he looks up from his computer and sees me.

He stands up from his seat quickly apologising numerous times as he flicks the switch to open the gate. I give him a head nod and continue driving.

I drive around the corner and am greeted to a very large concrete warehouse. The warehouse has large windows all along it, with a slight hill to hold up the left side.

Trees surround it, hiding it from North Shore below, and the glass is one sided, so any intruders cannot see inside the building, but we can see out

Trees surround it, hiding it from North Shore below, and the glass is one sided, so any intruders cannot see inside the building, but we can see out. We've never had an intruder to test the theory though.

I pull up to the garage door, it opens automatically and I drive through.

The doors shut behind me, I turn to the left and drive to find my parking space. Only small dim lit lights illuminate the garage, but I can still see.

After pulling into my assigned parking spot, right by the elevator I step out, locking my car behind me.

The elevator ride is short and dings when we reach the next floor. I am greeted to the long balcony that overhangs the huge hall below me.

Our warehouse reminds me a lot like The men in black headquarters. Apart from the aliens walking everywhere.

The floor to ceiling windows light up the enormous room.

I turn to the right, instead of taking a left towards the stairs down to the bottom floor.

The right is where my office, Tommys office and the meeting rooms are situated.

When I walk, everyone stops and stares.

I ignore them and walk quickly to the already-taking-place meeting.