Chapter 36

I walked to my office with my head down. Avoiding the eye contact of everyone, and when I entered my office; I locked it. 

I felt like I was betraying my gang, obviously I'm not. However because I am going behind their backs to save Caleb, it sure feels like it. I know Sam, Finn and Tommy would never let me go alone, and that's the reason why I must. I can't danger anyone else from my gang. 

My plan is completed, I have gone through everything thoroughly. Well really only my way inside. I don't know what to do when I get there. But I feel like it is something you have to work out under the circumstances. I have never been to woodhound, therefore I don't have any idea what to expect, so I can't really plan. Now all I need is for Wood hound to kidnap me. 

I know it won't be long before they do. If I know Woodhound they wouldn't want to fail at something. They failed killing me. Therefore for the last 2 days since Monday. They have been watching me, I obviously pretend I don't notice them. 

I expect to be kidnapped today. Which also means I will be with Caleb today. That's if everything goes to plan.

"A, Open the door!" Tommy shouts from the opposite side of my office. 

"I just need a minute" I reply back viciously. 

The door handle stops shaking as well as the angry knocks. 

We were in the meeting room when Sam announced that 'our' plan was going into action this Friday. 

I left the meeting room because I didn't want to be in there while Sam and Tommy were planning. At first they helped with my plan to save Caleb, but now I just feel bad because I am going behind their backs. 

I know that Tommy and Sam would be able to handle themselves inside woodhound but I don't want to take the chance of Finn having to take over the gang at 15 without anyone helping him. 

If I die, at least then I know that Finn will be able to handle himself. I need Sam and Tommy here for Finn. 

I walk towards my desk and open my laptop. I start writing something to explain myself when Tommy and Sam realize I am missing. 

Sam and Tommy:

I am going to Woodhound alone. If you follow me, or come rescue me. I will kill you myself. 

If you don't think I can handle it, then you must not know me at all. If however I do not make it back, I need the both of you here for Finn. 

I will speak with you both soon.

- A

I print the paper off and place it in an envelope. Sitting it neatly on my desk, I leave my office and turn to face the guard on my door. 

"Do not let anyone in here, until tomorrow" I ordered. 

The guard looks confused before nodding. 

"I don't want a head nod! Do you understand?" I yell murderously. If this guard lets anyone in my office before tomorrow, then Sam and Tommy will try to stop me. 

"Yes ma'am" He assures frantically. 

"Good" I walk away and down the stairs towards my car. 

It's 7 am, I will be late for school but I don't care. We started our meeting early this morning, and I know Tommy and Sam will want to understand why I finished it early. 

But for now, I need to go home and prepare for my kidnapping. 

***

I am right now walking the empty hallways of school with a knife in my boot, and my 9 millimeter somewhere inside my baggy hoodie. Along with some other stuff spread over my body, hidden beneath the clothing.