Bonus chapter

(Did anyone notice that chapter 42 ended the same way the story started?)

Anyway, thank you to those who have supported me...

This bonus chapter is for you xx

-------------------

"You've got 2 minutes to get out of there before the alarms go off," Finn informs into my earpiece.

I turn to look at Tommy and Sam, "we will hurry the hell up then."

Sam grins, and we all continue packing the gold bars from the safe, into our bags.

We work quickly and when there is no more bricks, I speak back to Finn, "how long?"

"50 seconds."

"We won't make it." Tommy mutters, slinging the bag onto his back with all the bricks inside.

"Of course we will. We have to. I've got a date tonight." I reply back, shutting the empty safe door.

***

"I would be mad, if it wasn't so funny!" Caleb bursts out laughing.

I ignore him.

"Ava, come on, laugh with me."

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I laugh pathetically and sarcastically.

Caleb rolls his eyes but his grin remains.

"Why would you be mad? I'm the one who fell in the water?" I snark back to him.

Caleb continues laughing, holding his side.

I groan and get out of the water fountain I had fallen into.

"You tried- to push me in, you got what you deserved." Caleb says in-between laughter.

I'm about to glare at him, but instead smirk and wrap my arms around him. Allowing my wet self to soak into his clothes.

"Ava, get the hell off me!" Caleb's laughter has gone and been replaced with fright as he tries to wriggle out of my arms.

"I just want to hug my boyfriend, what's wrong with that?" I ask innocently.

"Ava! Its cold. Stop it," Caleb wines, and I have to check i'm dating an 18 year old and not a 5 year old.

Reluctantly I let go of him and grin evilly.

A gust of wind reminds me of my dripping wet self, and I place my arms around myself to keep me warm. However it dosen't work as well as I had hoped.

"Come on, let's go." Caleb sticks his hand out for me, after noticing my shivering.

I interlock my fingers with his, and together we run towards the car.

The night sky, creating a blanket of darkness over the park we had walked through after our dinner.

Luckily, Sam, Tommy and I made it out of the bank, with 3 million in gold bricks, that will be sold to a European gang tomorrow. I was only 5 minutes late for my date with Caleb.

When we reach Caleb's car, I get in the passenger side, and laugh as Caleb opens his door and pouts when he sees my wet self, sitting on his leather seats.

"Let's get you home. I don't want Tommy to kill me if I caused you to get the flu." Caleb jokes and I chuckle.

We drive comfortably in silence, and when we arrive at the mansion, Caleb gets out the car.