Chapter 42

2 weeks later...

Finally Tommy is letting me go back to school for the last week of school for my senior year. 

Yes. School is almost over... and I'm going out with a 'wow'. 

Caleb waited 3 days to wrap his head around the fact I was gang leader before he ran back to me saying that he was bored and was overreacting. I didn't protest that he was back by my side all day. 

After 4 days of bed rest in the warehouse eventually doc let me go with an almighty cast on my arm that could wipe someone from existence if I lightly hit them. This shit was heavy. My stomach was still healing and it hurt to laugh at Caleb's ridiculousness however that started to stop after the first 10 days of being back. 

Sam gave Caleb a tour of the Warehouse and he was surprised, shocked and excited at seeing all the weapons and transport we had. 

Today I am going back to school and I'm going as A. 

I have been waiting so long to let everyone of those bastard students know the real me, and what better time to express yourself than on the first day of your last week of High School ever. 

It's not like I'm going to College. 

I change into my black jeans and maroon shirt. I also chuck on my leather jacket. My brown hair cascades down my back and I throw my wig into the trash with an excited grin on my face. 

Caleb is picking me up to take me to school in my car. I said we should go in his truck but he wanted to drive my mustang. However I'm the only one who drives that car, therefore we had an argument in which Caleb agreed to ride shotgun and was allowed to say he picked me up for school. It is pointless for him to drive here in his truck, saying he is picking me up for school, and then me drive us to school. But whatever I won't complain. 

I hear the honk of Caleb's car outside and I race out the door.

Caleb is standing next to my mustang admiring it. 

"Oi dork face. You ready to take me to school?" I ask, surprising him. 

He turns to me and chuckles. His eyes look over my clothes before he smirks at me. 

"Heck yeah. I call shotgun" Caleb says excitedly running to the passenger door. 

"I know Caleb." I mutter under my breath chuckling at him. 

We get into my car, and Caleb leans over the glove box and kisses my cheek. 

"On wards!" He shouts pointing towards the gate. 

I laugh and start my car. Let me tell you. It is very hard to drive with one arm in a cast. But I will manage. I am not letting Caleb drive my car.

When we are about half way to school, Caleb turns to me and grins. "What are you doing after school?" 

My face goes blank. 

"Ahh something you won't like" I mutter. 

Caleb's grin turns into one of confusion. 

So I tell him what I am doing and his frown deepens.

"It has to be done" I say, indicating into the school parking lot. 

"Ava. I don't know how to feel about it. You shouldn't have told me" He says looking away from me. 

"Yes well then you would be extra mad. It's going to be okay, I have to do this. I can understand if you will be mad at me, but I just have to do it" I reply pulling into a parking space.