Chapter 39 (Part two)

(I'm sorry this is not edited. I was just to excited to post it!)

"You're a murderer" Caleb exclaims his eyes full with dread, as he stands frozen before the grate that leads to our escape. 

"Caleb, I get you are just realizing this, but I have killed people in front of you before! The guard outside the cell I stole the keys from" I say also referring to that time in the bar, however now that I think about it Caleb doesn't know that it was Sam, Tommy and I.

Caleb's eyes widen and he takes a step back. 

I sigh in frustration. "We don't have time for this" I mutter under my breath. 

"Wha- when? W-what" Caleb stutters.

I throw my head back and roll my eyes. 

"Caleb we seriously don't have time for this. Please let's get out of here, and you can ask me everything once we are safe!" I instruct. 

Caleb stays silent, just watching me. 

"Can I just have a second to process this please, because quite frankly I don't even know how to comprehend what just happened. You killed him so easily-" 

I cut Caleb off. 

"That wasn't easy, my arm is killing me" I seethe, sucking in a breath as I hold my arm. 

Caleb changes his expression into one of concern as he realizes my arm, and he sighs. 

"Fine. But you will tell me everything" He says, leaving no room for arguments. 

"Good, now hurry up!" I jump first into the pipe and Caleb follow behind me, shutting the gate as he goes. 

We walk through the pipes silently, trying to find a way out. It won't be long before the bodies are found, if they aren't already. Most likely the guards Caleb and I left unconscious will be awake now, and they will be coming after us. 

I take a right and stop when I hear footsteps above us. Walking over a grate. 

I stop and stay deathly silent, Caleb notices and copies me. 

"I want them found!!" The man, I recognize as Robert orders the guards. 

I roll my eyes. There he goes thinking he is in charge again. 

They walk away from the grate and turn back to Caleb. 

"We need to hurry" I mouth to him. 

He nods and we begin walking a bit faster, silently through the pipes.

Eventually we find a grate that leads just outside the Woodhound building. I open the grate slightly and peep out, trying to find where to go. 

The outside lights are all lighting up the Woodhound property, and guards rush past, all holding weapons. Looking to catch Caleb and I. 

I turn back to Caleb. "Do you still have the dynamite?" I whisper. 

Caleb nods and reaches into the back of his pants to retrieve the two sticks of explosives. I take them from him and he also reaches into his jacket for the lighter. 

"This is the plan, we are going to run to the wall surrounding this plan, and use the dynamite to blow it to pieces. Then we will have to run, like no tomorrow. Because this explosion will most probably wake up everyone in Woodhound. Maybe even North shore" I joke about the last part, it isn't loud enough to wake North shore. 

Caleb doesn't laugh, he just watches me blankly and expressionless. 

"Tough crowd" I mutter under my breath.