[8.] Partial Acceptance.

Alex's P.O.V

"Girlfriend? What do you mean girlfriend because I sure as hell know that there is nothing between us." Sammy asks me confused with what I just said.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Miss Davis, I just said that because that is what you are now that you have lost your job and the only way you can get money is if you accept my proposal."

"No no, that is where you are wrong. I do have a job and it's at the coffee shop remember. I think your twisted brain is being forgetful too."

"Oh Miss Davis, my mind isn't twisted but I can have you twisted in so many angles your inexperienced self would definitely enjoy." Right there, her gasp had me losing myself just by the thought of having her beneath me while I pleasure her while she screams my name.

"But because I am not the least attracted to you, I wouldn't dare do it. On a serious note, I told the manager to fire you and I know about your interview at my company. You can forget about that too.

Now the only way you will ever be able to get money is if you pretend to be my girlfriend. As you know Miss Davis, I am a very powerful man. So I am capable of making it impossible for you to get any job in this city. So you don't have a choice but to accept my proposal."

Her eyes widen and she tries to find the words to say and I know I have got her right where I want her. That was until she did something I totally didn't expect her to do.

Damn. I made her cry.

"How heartless can you be! Do you know how hard I worked just to land that interview and you are just going to take it away from me. It was my only hope and you took that away from me you assh*le! I hate you Alex! I hate you."

I don't know why but her saying she hates me made feel pain. A pain I have never experienced. A pain so foreign yet I knew the only way to relieve myself from it is to see her smile at me. I don't understand why I have to continue deny my feelings towards her because here I am not being able to work, think or hook up with other girls without her in my head. I thought acting like a jerk with her would make me feel better but it just makes me hate myself.

As I pull her into my embrace she tries to fight me but after a while she gives up from hitting my chest with her tiny fists and sinks into me sobbing. "I-Im sorry Sammy, please don't cry." After I a few minutes of me rubbing her back as she slips into slumber after calming down I realise that I want to have her in my arms like this as long as time can let me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's P.O.V

I open my eyes to a dark room in a soft bed. The covers feel good against my body. I have never felt this warm in my own bed. Could it be that Liz might have changed them for me? But anyway I don't mind, this feels good. I will have to remember to think her when I wake up because right now I am just going to enjoy this besides, my alarm hasn't gone off yet. As I close my eyes and snuggle further in my soft covers I feel a large warm arm wrapping itself on my waist, pulling me closer to a hard chest.

Large arm? Hard chest?

Wait! Liz loves me but she wouldn't cuddle with me, neither does she have a hard chest. Come to think of it, she wouldn't change my sheets or covers when she barely does that for herself.

Panicking and trying to scramble out of this oh so comfortable bed I fall off the bed landing on my butt with a thud. As I try to gain my composure while rubbing my sore ass, a light is turned on making me squint my eyes as I try to adjust to it.

"What happened? Are you okay?" A very familiar voice says that sends shivers down my spine as I hear shuffling behind me. When I turned around, stood a very sexy half naked Alex looking at me with a concerned look.

He quickly walks towards me as he places his hands on my shoulders examining me to see if I might be injured. All I can do is look at him as he meets my gaze. After what felt like an eternity, memories of what happened come flashing in and I remember everything. Him making me lose my job, destroying my hopes of getting a job anywhere and me crying. Although he did hurt me I can't help but think about how good it felt when he held me in his arms. But still he did all that and I can't forgive him for it.

Taking a step back from his arms I felt a bit cold so I try to wrap my arms around myself. That's when I realise I'm wearing his shirt with nothing but my underwear. This means he undressed me. Why does that make me feel shy now? I don't know.

"Listen Sammy, I know I acted like a total jerk back there but... I don't know okay but I need you to come back to bed. Please." As much as I want to go back to that warm bed and I really do because I am tired, I don't want to be anywhere near him. But still, I need some sleep and the couch doesn't look as comfortable so I decide to go back to bed.

After I settle in bed and Alex gets on his side, I feel him wrap his arm around my waist pulling me towards him. I struggle to get out of his grip but I fail because he has a tight grip on me, I relax. Just as I close my eyes and let sleep takeover I hear Alex say something that I might not have heard well or I may be dreaming because I heard him say...

"It's clear now, I like you Sammy."

***********************************

Hey,

Thank you guys, I have reached 217 reads and its my first time writing! Thank you guys. Please comment, vote and share this book.

Follow me and send messages I always answer to them❤

★‡Lulu‡★