[19.] Enraged

"I am not going anywhere until this idiot leaves you the hell alone!" He is mad as hell. My plan just may have taken a whole new turn.

"The only idiot I want to leave me the hell alone is you."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Excuse me?" Alex said as he took a step closer to me.

"I am not yours so you cannot expect me to let your orders have a say if it concerns me."

Just go along with it. Wait for the perfect time.

"Yeah, she won't take any orders fro...."

"You shut your filthy mouth before I shut it for you." Alex take steps towards Liam and I stood right in front of him.

"You don't tell him what to do and neither do you have the right to tell me what to do because I am not yours but rather, I belong to Liam." I said as I stood next to Liam and he snaked his arm around my waist.

Alex made fists and his jaw tensed as he kept staring at Liam's hand around my waist.

"So... Tell me how it feels like to have something you want so close to you but you just can't have it and it's taken away from you right when thought you could taste it?"

Alex's P.O.V

Samantha has no idea what is coming. How dare she let another guy touch her when I have made it abundantly clear that she is MINE!?

I was hanging on a thread from going on a killing streak with one person in mind. Liam.

The nerve of the guy. I don't give a flying f*ck of what he thinks he has going on with my Sammy but that has come to an end.

Not in this world will I let Samantha go back to that building with that idiot still living there.

I entered my office dragging Samantha along with me. The looks that I received from the people in my company didn't bother me one bit. I closed the door and unbuttoned my shirts first few buttons and loosened my tie.

All the while Samantha kept yelling things and I was enraged to even bother to listen to what she was saying. I texted Dave and asked him to complete a task for me then I lost it.

I threw the phone and it collided with my office's glass door resulting in the glass breaking and shattering to the floor.

"A-alex. W-what..... Why did you do that?" Samantha whispered.

"Don't you dare say a word! You think that little of me that you didn't bother telling me that you had a f*cking boyfriend! I told you how I felt and that didn't mean anything to you did it?

To make things worse you rub the fact that you are happy with someone else in my face. Then you have the balls to ask me why I did that huh?"

I hate that what I am feeling is more than rage and jealousy. I'm actually hurt. Hurt that for the first time I find someone who makes me feel something I have never felt with anyone and she doesn't care about me even in the littlest bit.

"Alex wait. Where are you going? Alex! Alex please!"

I grabbed my car keys and left my office while Samantha followed me into the elevator.

"What! Now you decide to act like you give a damn about me when we both know that you would rather be anywhere else than be near me."

"It's not like that at all. Listen to me!"