[31.] The 'L' word

Liam's P.O.V

I slid down the door right after closing Samantha's hospital room. Her screams for me breaking my heart bit by bit that I couldn't breathe.

Frantically pulling my hair as tears graciously fell on my cheeks I fought the urge to get back in there and hold her but I knew it would make things harder for me.

I had to leave her. I had to. She wasn't safe with me and I had clearly proven that to her. She deserves so much more than what I have to offer.

Even though the love I would give I am sure no one could surpass to it I just can't live with the fact that she nearly died because of me.

Slam!

I continuously banged my head against the door begging for pain to swallow me whole so I could stop this unbearable pain my heart felt.

The door handle tweaked and I quickly stood up hastily wiping my tear stained face.

"Liam...Please just.." Samantha had left the bed and I frantically picked her up and rushed her back to her bed while I called the nurse to check her.

"Don't leave me again Liam....don't." She pleaded.

"I can't promise you that Samantha." And I left in search for a nurse.

I stood by the door while a nurse attended to her. I couldn't help but stare at Samantha. Her eyes glued to mine as a tear fell from her left eye.

Just like that it felt like a million shards of glass harshly tore the fibres of my heart.

"Sammy! Sammy are you okay? What happened? Why did you leave your bed? You could have hurt yourself badly." Alex scanned her body as her stood besides her.

"Why did you let her get out of bed huh? Aren't you supposed to be guarding her?" He yelled at the nurse.

"I have other patients to attend to Mister and she knew very well that she shouldn't have done that." And the nurse left right then.

"No. I am not taking this b*llshit." He grabbed his phone from his pocket and called someone.

All the while Samantha and I kept staring at each other. My heart longing for her while I could see that see was pleading me to stay with her.

She moved her hand and wiped a tear that moved to her nose. She searched my eyes and she murmured something to me but I didn't hear what it was.

Oh princess...

**********

Samantha's P.O.V

Staring at him right now aches. He loves me but he doesn't want to be with me. It makes no f*cking sense! He made a mistake and I got hurt but I am okay.

Why doesn't he get that? Doesn't he see that the thought of him leaving me is killing me? And for the first time I completely ignored Alex's presence.

Back then when I was crazy about him I could barely think when he was around. Now I can barely look at him at all. My fascination and feelings for him seem to be fading away.

The one person I need is afraid he'll hurt me but I know he won't. Ever.

Why don't you see it Liam?

"I think I am in love with you." I murmured.

***********************************

Well there you have it guys.....

Shocked?

Surprised?

Angry?

Happy?

Lay it all on me....

Consider this as a weird Christmas present from me to you guys. I would love to thank all of you guys for reading my book. For the votes and the comments.

You have no idea how happy it makes me feel when I see my notifications filled with signs of you loving the book. I love you guys very much. Very very much.♡♡♡♡

Merry Christmas guys. Have a wonderful day and think about "his perfect addiction."

Read.
Vote.
Comment.
Message me.
Follow me.

♡♡Lulu♡♡.....