[22.] Forgiveness

A/N: okay guys. I think it is best if I start telling you if a chapter is going to have sexual content like this one.

But if you have noticed the book is tagged with mature content so don't be shocked.

If you can't read the chapter I have made things easier. I will write a preview on the next chapter so you can get the gist of what happened okay?

For my readers who love this type of thing..... Feel free to read this chapter☺☺☺☺.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's P.O.V

"Oh my.... f*cking... f*ck!" Samantha screamed as I pounded in her. The table moving causing a rattling sound echo all over the place because of the cutlery and plates on the table.

He moaning and the echoing sounds just unleashed the beast in me and I increased my pace and the sound of skin on skin filled the dining room.

"Ah! A-alex please!" She begged.

"What do you want Samantha?" I asked knowing fully well what it is she wanted and I was purposely keeping her from it.

"Pl-please. I....I... need to c*m oh fuck!" She gasped as I went deep in her and paused and I saw her knuckles turn white because of how tight she was gripped the table.

"And tell me why you deserve to c*m after that stunt you pulled?" I asked her after I pulled out of her slowly and leaned on her back, whispering in her ear as I spread her legs further with my leg and rubbed her clit.

"A-alex I... I mmhhh... Oh God."

"I see you still haven't figured it out. Then we aren't done here." I grabbed a chair and sat down as she stood up straight and turned to look at me.