[20.] Déjà Vu

Samantha's P.O.V

We are in Alex's bedroom and he has ordered me to sit still and not move a muscle. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about what was to come.

Well honestly I am nervous but kind of anxious too. I don't know what to expect and it's driving me f*cking insane.

What is he planning?

He walks in with a shirt in his hands and hands it over to me.

The hell is this....

"What am I supposed do with this?" I asked him as I took the shirt from his hand and stood up from the bed.

"Put it on." He simply said with a blank face but I could tell his jaw was tensed.

"Why shou..." I couldn't finish my sentence and he repeated himself.

"I. Said. Put. It. On."

Oh shit.

"Where do you think you're going?" He held my arm when I wanted to go to the bathroom to change.

"You are going to strip out of your clothes right here. Right in front of me. And wear my shirt. Clear?" I could tell that I couldn't argue my way out of this one.

Because I was dressed in a figure hugging dress that had it's zipper in front. I thought I could simply turn around and get out of it and put the shirt on fast.

"No you don't. You are going to look at me straight in the eye while you undress."

What the hell did I get myself into?!

My fingers were shaking as I nervously unzipped the zipper. Slowly as I looked at him in his eyes. I could feel my heart beat faster as the zipper reached my stomach and my cleavage was exposed.

I slowly lowered the dress on my shoulders and it fell off slightly tickling my legs and dropped on the floor leaving me in my red G-string.

Before you judge me, I was wearing a tight dress so I obviously had to wear one or else my underwear lining would be seen by all of New York city.

"Drop your arms and leave them on your sides." Alex ordered me as he stood a foot away from me.

I hesitantly dropped them while I looked him in the eye.

He slowly moved his long finger from my collarbone and trailed it on my cleavage and made it rest on my belly button. His eyes following his finger's movements.

Oh God, why does it feel so damn good!?

"Put the shirt on now and meet me in the kitchen. Now." He walked out.

What the....

**************

I walked into the kitchen nervously as I stretched my head a but to peek through. I saw Alex seated by the kitchen counter drinking what looked like whiskey or scotch. I don't know but it was a brown liquid in a glass.

He took a sip as he looked at me and I walked in hesitantly.

You just had to take revenge on the devil himself Davis!

Look at where you are now!

Ain't karma a b*tch huh!

Alex quickly drank the whole drink and put the glass back on the counter and the sound of the glass hitting the counter filled the room as it was followed by Alex's footsteps.

Talk about déjà vu...

************************************

Update guys!

So I am so so so so happy that you are reading this book and are patient with me.

I also kinda need to know which P.O.V would you guys like to read more.

Comment "A" for Alex.

Comment "S" for Samantha.

I will be posting updates with the one who has more suggestions okay☺☺☺....

Don't forget to....
Read.
Vote.
Comment.
Message me.
Follow me.

Lulu...