[13.] Plan Failure

Samantha's P.O.V

Dammit!

Well it is as clear as day that my 'Alex is the enemy/don't let him win' plan is backfiring. Badly.

I really don't know why but I felt like I was glued to that single spot on his tiled floor. I couldn't move. Well yes I could but I was frozen. The simple body contact we had was enough for me to lose myself.

His warm breath on my neck felt like I was on a high. A high that even if I don't want to admit it was something I wouldn't mind dying a thousands deaths just to feel like that again.

Really Samantha? A thousand f*cking deaths!

To top it all off, we seated around the dining table and he is staring at me smirking. The nerve of this guy. After he played his well sculpted trick, he just simply walked away with an innocent look on his face saying breakfast was ready.

Despicable man.

"I don't even have to ask to know that you enjoyed it." Alex asks me as he leans back into his chair whilst he takes a sip from his orange juice.

"W-what! You were the who c-came behind me and invaded my personal space with your hair shifting-neck breathing-arm touching-ear whispering shit!"

"Whoa whoa whoa! I was talking about breakfast."

Shit! Nice move Davis.

"Oh uh-uhmm I thought you.." I trailed off as I started staring at my empty plate as I felt heat rise up to my cheeks.

"You thought?"

"You know what I thought so why you acting like you are clueless?" This is getting too embarrassing. And here he is acting like he just had his memory wiped.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Alex says as he stands up carrying his plate and glass walking towards the kitchen with me hot on his heels.

"Alex for God's sake! Stop acting like you didn't try your slick moves on me."

"So I am Alex now. Not Mr Waters?" He puts his plates in the sink and turns and leans on it while crossing his arms on his chest staring at me with his captivating grey eyes which I seem to find myself lost in.

Stay on track Davis!

"That's not what we talking about here mister." I snap back as I place my hands on my waist and lift up my head so I can have eye contact with him.

Why do you have to be so f*cking tall. It's too sexy!

"Okay. I know what you are babbling about alright. But don't blame me. You were the one who wanted to know what changed. So I told you the only way I knew how."

"Oh please. You could have just said the words without doing all that."

This guy is so frustrating.

"Doing what? This?" He says as he takes slow steps towards me while he looks straight into my eyes.

Oh no. Not this again.

"P-please don't." Backing away from him until I hit the counter which meant I had nowhere else to go. Worse part is Alex has me cornered in between his arms because he has one on both my sides resting on the kitchen counter.

"Don't do what Samantha? Don't do this?" He trails his nose down my cheek, jaw and my neck. This sends addictive chills all over my body.

I hate how I love this feeling.

No. I can't do this. This can't happen.

"Stop it Alex! I am not like your thousands of one night stands. Neither am I like the hundreds of girls you ha flings with that you can just try your moves on and expect me to screw you.

If you want to get laid then go get yourself a play toy because Samantha f*cking Davis will never be one or anything of that matter to you.

Besides, I am not your type and like you said you are not attracted to me. You can get any girl you want who is way better looking than me and I know for a fact that girls would jump for the offer to play the role of your girlfriend. So go get any of the thousands in this city and just leave me the hell alone."

I can't take it. Not only is it annoying that he had to be on my mind for the past two week. I also had dreams about him. He also has a great effect on me. Just being in the same room with him, I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

I hate that I love the way he touches me. I hate that I love the way he looks at me. I hate the fact that I love the way he held me last night. Mostly, I hate that I actually think I have feelings for him.

"But that's the problem Samantha, I don't want just any girl. I want you. The other girls are nothing compared to you. They are just bags of silicon and piles of make up. You are exactly what defines beauty.

You are different from all the girls Samantha. Your charisma and more proves it. You are not driven by what you can get for free from anyone but would rather work for everything you get.

You make me feel things I have never felt before. You make me want to stop being the jerk that I am. For the past two weeks since I last saw you was frustrating.

I had to fight it but I have accepted it now. I want you and only you. But you know what sucks?" He asks.

"What sucks?" I ask as I put my hand on my waist and raise my head to make eye with him.

"What sucks is that the girl that I so desperately want, doesn't want me back."

***********************************

Just updated. I will be updating twice a week from now onPlease continue reading, voting and commenting. Especially the pet names I could use. I want to use something unique from the ones known. So I need your help loves. Plus I have a great idea for the next chapter which will be posted on Sunday. Until then loves!!! ❤❤

Lulu