[37.] Ectasy

Samantha's P.O.V

I lie in bed staring at the ceiling in anticipation as goosebumps cover every inch of my skin as Liam leans on the bed with his hands grasping my ankles. I dont know why but the shower didnt do any justice for either of us. Instead it increased the hunger we had for each other. I needed more and more of him likewise with him.

Maybe it was the warm water that trickled down our naked bodies as he pinned me agaisnt the glass in the shower as he devoured me with his sweet kisses and slow strokes. Or maybe it was the intense desire my core had for him, or was it the way my fingernails dug into his skin, or was it the way he kept whispering my name and holding on to me so tight that it felt like I was his life support. One thing is certain, I craved him more than anything I ever wanted in life.

Liam pulled me towards the edge of the bed as my legs dangled with him in between them. He knelt on the floor and worked his way up my inner thigh with his soft warm kisses. I was a moaning mess and he loved every bit of it.

"All mine Princess. Just mine." He said.

And by God was it true. Every little bit of me was his. My soul, body and mind was his and I wouldnt have it any other way. I was his and I would keep it that way for as long as time existed. I swear it on my life.

"Jesus... Liam please." I practically begged him.

In ways I didnt even know were possible, he made simple soft kisses on my core that just moved me to edges of ectasy. The way his warm tongue moved from the base andto the top of my slit threw over the edge as he slid his finger in me.

"oh f*ck Liam!"

I grabbed a fistful of his hair in an attempt for him not to stop and God he didnt. He kept going and going with slow movements and when he noticed how close I was to cuming he moved away with a sly smile with lips wet from my desire for him.

"No no no no... Liam please!" I basically whined and tried sitting up straight only for him to push me back down and climb on top of the bed hovering right on top of me in his oh so naked glory.

"I want you to look me in the eye the whole time. I want you to see how you make me feel. I want you to see the love I have for you. I  want you to see how my body craves for you. I want you to see just how much you mean to me Princess." He said as he slowly put himslef in me and would slowly pull out again making me soaking wet.

"Dont stop. Please." I moaned into his ear and the way looked at me just melted my heart.

There was so much emotion in his eyes. I could see how much he was trying to prove his love for me. How he died inside knowing he left me. How it killed him that he almost lost me. I could see it all.

"Never." He said and kissed my forehead as he continued with his sensual strokes.

I was crumbling beneath him and he held me close and whispered "cum princess" as I orgasmed under him. My orgasm triggered his and he came on top of me saying "I love you so much Samantha Davis. So so much."

"I love you too, for eternity."

************************************************************************************************

Hey guys,

Uhmm... I know i keep disappearing on you guys. I am truly sorry. I get kinda carried away and overwhelmed with a billion things.

Anyway, I know this is a short chapter but.... I am scared if I added on to it I would ruin the whole chapter.

Please tell me how you feel about Samantha being with Liam and not Alex. Of course give me your reasons pretty pretty please.....

Read.

Vote.

Comment.

Message me.

Follow me.

Love,

Lulu.