[18.] Revenge (Part two)

"Samantha who the fuck is this?" I turned her phone around so she would see her screen.

"It's none of your damn business so give me back my phone because it's all I have that you haven't taken away from me." She replied when she tried to snatch it away from me.

"Don't you dare try to change the subject here. Who the fuck is this Samantha?"

"It's Liam."

Liam?

"Why is he fucking sexting you!" I can't believe this. She is seated right in front of me and she is sexting a guy after what we did just mere twenty four hours ago.

"Again it's none of your business Mr Waters. If you will excuse me, I'm going to get myself some coffee." She stood up to leave my office.

"Oh no you don't! Get your ass back here right now." I easily grabbed her wrist and spun her around so she could face me.

"You are going to let me go before I hurt you." She said as she tried to move my hand of her.

"The only one who will be getting hurt is this Liam guy if you don't tell in the next five seconds why he is sexting you!" My whole body is shaking because of rage.

"Alex stop it!" She said.

"Tell me! Now!" I yelled.

"He is my boyfriend okay! He is my boyfriend." She said and I unconsciously took a step back.

Alex's P.O.V

Boyfriend?

How in the world did I miss that? Here I was being so stuck up with trying to make her act as my girlfriend, I didn't think she might be dating someone.

I hate the thought that someone else may have touched her. May have kissed her. And worse, may have actually had sex with her.

Liam?

I have to find this jackass and make him leave my Sammy alone.

"Come in." Dave walked in. He is my driver, bodyguard and private investigator.

I called him the moment Samantha walked out after telling me that she has a boyfriend. I was too stunned by her response that I couldn't go after her when she left my office.

"You called for me Sir?" I motioned for him to take seat.

"Were you able to get information on the guy I told you about over the phone?" I have to find out who this guy is.

"I got some sir. It's all in the folder." I took the folder from his hand and began reading the information on it.

So he's name is Liam Eagle and he is 24 years old. Graduated at NYU a year and half ago. Works as a website designer at T & G Partnership. Lives in the same building as Samantha.

Not anymore.

He is....

My thoughts were interrupted by Dave saying something.

"What did you say?" I asked him to repeat himself.

"I was saying I saw the young man walk into the building while I was on the elevator."

Dammit!

"Did you happen to see Samantha on your way up?" I asked him with my voice raised as I stood up to leave and find her.

"I saw her walking towards him. Why sir?"

I didn't bother answering because all I was seeing was red.

How dare he come into my building and try to get my girl? I am going to f*cking break his face.

"For God's sake! Open up dammit!" I kept pushing the elevator button and it still wasn't opening.

When it opened I walked in and pressed the button and the doors closed. I dialed Samantha's number and it went straight to voice mail after it rang.

She is cutting my call!

I tried again and still she didn't pick up.

Wait until I get my hands on you!

I called her again and she finally picked up.

"Where the f*ck are you?" I said through gritted teeth as I walked out of the elevator walking towards the exit.

"Why would you want to know? Just leave me alone please. I just don't want to..."

Son of a f*ucking b*tch!

****************

Samantha's P.O.V

"What the hell is wrong with you Alex! Get the hell away from him you jerk! Liam? Liam are you okay?"

"What the? You f*cking punched me you asshole!" Liam says as he moves his hand from his jaw and touches his lip and sees blood on his fingers.

"Who are you calling an asshole?!" Alex walks towards Liam again in another attempt to punch him. By the looks of things this will not end well.

"Stop acting like a lunatic! Just leave." People are staring at us. Some have walked out of Alex's building and some are looking through the windows because we right in front of the building.

"I am not going anywhere until this idiot leaves you the hell alone!" He is mad as hell. My plan just may have taken a whole new turn.

"The only idiot I want to leave me the hell alone is you."

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Excuse me?" Alex said as he took a step closer to me.

"I am not yours so you cannot expect me to let your orders have a say if it concerns me."

Just go along with it. Wait for the perfect time.

"Yeah, she won't take any orders fro...."

"You shut your filthy mouth before I shut it for you." Alex take steps towards Liam and I stood right in front of him.

"You don't tell him what to do and neither do you have the right to tell me what to do because I am not yours but rather, I belong to Liam." I said as I stood next to Liam and he snaked his arm around my waist.

Alex made fists and his jaw tensed as he kept staring at Liam's hand around my waist.

"So... Tell me how it feels like to have something you want so close to you but you just can't have it and it's taken away from you right when thought you could taste it?"

***********************************

Update!!!!!!

So Samantha's revenge huh? Cruel? Bad? Or did it work as expected?

Tell me what you think!!☺

Read.
Vote.
Comment.

Lulu...