[36.] Redemption

Samantha's P.O.V

Looking at Liam explain himself to Liz right now is really sad. I mean I can't even get her to agree with me with the simplest thing let alone get her to forgive me for not refilling the ice cube tray. So I don't really expect her to forgive Liam for leaving me.

She knows how hurt I was because of it bit the difference between us is I understand why he did it even though I didn't really agree with it. Liz was the one who picked up the broken pieces and tried to put me back together and she did a great job. I was coping with everything that happened and that's all thanks to her.

I totally understand why she wouldn't want Liam with me after all of that. I honestly would do the same thing. I would kill anyone who would hurt my Liz.

"Uh excuse me? Am I missing something? Why aren't you killing him?" I asked Liz as she casually opened the fridge searching for a soda.

"Oh I knew he was coming here and I already had my moment with him on the phone so he knows his balls will be my key chain if he hurts you again." She reply as she threw the can towards Liam who caught it and uttered a 'thank you'.

"Wait.....you knew about this and didn't say a thing."

"Yep.....couldn't ruin the surprise. Plus I knew you would be happy to see him." She said as she sat on the kitchen counter.

"You sneaky ass. How could you?"

Honestly.....There I was thinking Liam was gone forever and this b*tch was aware of his plans the whole time. I don't know if I am mad or happy. If I should hug or slap her.

"What the hell?" Liz shrieked as she rubbed the back of her head. 

"You deserve it." I told her in an obvious tone. 

"Okay fine I did."

"Thank you Liz. For this." I hugged her so tight I thought I would crush her petite figure.

"Uh Liam....I think she's bipolar."

Yep.....and we're back again. You can never just be sweet with this girl. She just has to ruin a perfect moment with her sparky comments.

"So what now? I didn't see things going the way they did right now." I am honestly blank. I don't know what we should do know. Go out? Sleep with Liam?

Sleep with Liam?

That's an idea.

"Well I was thinking maybe we go get something to eat and stuff." Liam says as he rubs the back of his neck and blushes a little bit.

Damn.....who would have known how much I had missed seeing him do that. I would see him in my dreams but that never did it for me. I wanted him here with me. Close enough to touch. Close enough to taste. Close enough to be mine. Just mine.

"If you haven't noticed I am what they call 'drenched' and 'cold' and all I want is a shower and to go to bed." I said 'bed' in a slow tone hoping he would get the hint.

"Davis. You didn't eat at all and you can't sleep if you haven't eaten. I won't let you."

I know exactly what I'd like to eat. You.

"I'm just uh...gonna go." Liz said as she backed away with her hands spread out.

"Can we at least take a shower, eat then sleep?" I tried bargaining with him.

He took slow strides towards me as he stared at me. Everything felt so right. Right there I knew that all I wanted was him.

He held my face ever so gently and look into my eyes. My body quivered. I needed to feel his skin on mine. I needed to feel his warmth again. I needed him like the desert needs the rain.

"Princess you know I won't be able to eat anything but every inch of your skin if we took a shower before we ate." Just those words were enough to have my body pulse.

I took a step forward and bodies linked. I could feel his chest move up and down. I could his warm breath on my forehead.

"All I want is you right now Liam. Nothing else. Not food. Just you."

"F*ck princess." He drags me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

We walk into the bathroom and he shuts the door and pins me against the wall.

He deeply inhales with his face buried in my neck.

"You don't know what you do to me princess. My whole being craves for you. All of you."

Anyone would say that to me and I wouldn't feel a thing but when he does my heart stops. I feel it. I feel it all. The feelings behind the words and I know the truth in it.

"Tell me no one has touched you here." He slid his hands under my skirt and slowly tugged at the hem of my underwear.

Sh*t

"God Liam." Lord knows how much I missed him.

"Say it Davis." He pressed on and slid a finger in me and my world collapsed.

"No one. God I swear no one has." I'd never let anyone. I'm his and he's mine.

"You're mine Samantha Davis." He said in a way that made my insides melt.

"I will forever be yours."

***********************************

Hey guys.....

Long ass time hey since my last update.

I know a few who would like to slit my throat right now.

I missed you guys so much and I am so so sorry about the updates. I will be updating a few more chapters this week okay.

Tell me how you think the story is going.

Read.
Vote.
Comment.
Message me.
Follow me

♡ Lulu ♡