[16.] Counter Pleasures

Samantha's P.O.V

From yesterday up to today I just can't stop thinking of how good it felt to have Alex's lips on mine. The way he held me like I was his life source was breathtaking. The way he squeezed my waist made me lose all sanity.

My body reacted to his like they were designed for each other. The way his body fit perfectly with mine was extraordinary. He had me in a trance and the only thing that I could do was enjoy the exhilarating feeling of having him so close.

"Good morning Sammy." Alex walks out of the bathroom with a towel draped around his lower body half.

"Why am I still here Alex?" Yesterday he wouldn't let me leave. I wanted to leave before I get attached to him. I know that if I do there will be no going back. I have had my heart broken too many times and I am terrified that if he hurt me it would hurt way worse than the other times.

"Because I don't want you to leave Samantha. Now I am going to need you to shower, dress up and meet me downstairs in forty five minutes." He said as he was picking out his suit from his walk in closet.

"So what happens if I say no?" I mean the guy needs to know that he can't just order me around like that.

"It's pretty simple really. I will be the one helping you shower, applying lotion on your irresistible skin and dressing you up. So it's your choice. But I would rather like it if you chose the second option. The first one lacks...what's the word.....sensuality." He said as his face was barely inches from mine.

Oh f*ck no!

"Uh I-I think I will go for the first option." I said as I stood up to go to the bathroom before my body decided give in to the second option.

"Too bad. I was hoping you would go for the second considering how enjoyable it would have been." Alex said as he went back to his closet.

How can a he turn me on with just his words?

I showered and I was already stepping out of the shower when I realised there weren't any towels there.

Dammit!

Okay. I can do this. All I have to do is run to his closet and get something to cover up with. Not bad right? I opened the door and peeked through it to see if he was in the bedroom.

Whew!

I ran into his closet and I stood there in shock. The closet was a room itself. It was so big I am sure my gasp was echoed over and over again. Now what does he expect me to wear. He said I should dress up and last time I checked I don't have anything to wear.

I don't even have clean underwear for God's sake. I hate what I have to do right now but it's not like I have a choice now.

*****************

Alex's P.O.V

"Get the car ready Dave in the next twenty minutes." I said and hung up after I heard him say 'yes sir'.

I put my phone back I'm my pocket and walked into the kitchen to check how far Anne my housekeeper was with breakfast. With everything cooked I dismissed her and sat down waiting for Samantha to come down.

"What do you expect me to wear if you dragged me here with nothing to wear besides the clothes I had on?" Samantha said as she stood at the kitchen entrance and I swallowed hard.

Shit!

How the hell am I supposed to think straight with her looking like that? My whole body is on edge with the need of having my hands all over her body. How can I prevent myself from having her in my arms when she is wearing nothing but my shirt on?

I can't.

***************

Samantha's P.O.V

Dammit! I knew wearing nothing but his shirt on was a bad idea.

Alex visibly swallowed hard and I knew what was going to happen next was not going to end well.

Nice going Davis.

The first thing I noticed was the way Alex unbuttoned his collar button on his shirt and lossened his tie before he gestured for me to take a seat. So he can't speak now? He stood up as I walked towards the counter and by the look in his eyes I saw that something snapped.

He walked so fast towards me and lifted me up by my waist and placed me on the counter. I was seated there with him in between my legs. He moved his hands feverishly on my legs and up my thighs and held them there as he looked at me with his darken grey icy eyes.

I couldn't think straight and my whole body wasn't mine at that exact moment. He used his arm and snaked it around my waist as he pulled me closer towards him and I felt his hard on against my core but it was covered by his pants. He kissed me and I lost myself. I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my hands around his neck.

He licked my bottom lip and a moan escaped my lips. He moved his tongue in my mouth and I grabbed a fistful of his hair. He moved the hand he had on my thigh agonisingly slow up to my slit and he moved his finger slowly around it. He massaged my clit and I was a moaning mess.

He slid two fingers in me and I gasped and immediately,  I sunk my nails in his back. He began to move his fingers in and out and my moans grew loader by the second. He quickened his pace as he continued kissing me and right there I knew I was close to my release.

Then he suddenly pulled his skilled fingers out me and licked them with his eyes closed.

"Sweeter than I had expected." He said before he walked out of the kitchen saying I should have breakfast and I will find clothes in the closet which is the other door in his bedroom.

The son of a b*tch didn't even let me cum when he knew I was so close!

"Two can play that game Alex Waters. You just wait and see." I said as I grabbed a piece of bacon and went up the stairs.

***********************************

Update!!!!

Just picture the guy wearing a suit okay.

What do you think will happen next?

Thank you for reading and please continue doing so.

Vote.
Comment.

Thank you loves.

❤ Lulu