[21.] Ready Or Not

Samantha's P.O.V

Alex searched my eyed like he was trying to read me.

Suddenly he lifted me up by my waist and placed me on the counter. He spread my legs and stood in between my legs.

I'm so wet!

I had my hands on his shoulders for support as he lifted his head and looked at me straight in my eyes and he pulled me towards him by grabbing my waist.

Oh sweet Jesus!

He crashed his lips on mine and I instantly kissed him back. His kiss was possessive and and filled with rage.

It felt like he was punishing me by it. But I was going to take it. Take all of it.

He slipped his finger right above my hip bone and played with my G-string's lining.

Just touch me!

He moved his finger along the lining and paused right beneath my wet core. He paused.

Why did you stop? Please go on!

"You are going to look at me the whole time. I don't want you to close your eyes or even avert them. If you do you will be making things worse for yourself. You hear me?"

"Y- yes." I whispered.

"Look at me." He said his eyes dark. The gray now darker and captivating me more and more.

He slowly slid a finger in me and I was on the brink of closing my eyes.

"You're wet." He simply said and he pulled his finger out and told me to put it in my mouth.

I complied.

I tasted salty.

He slid two in this time and I felt my walls tighten around his fingers. He started to move them in and out. In and out. In and out.

He quickened his pace and used his free hand to move my G-string to the side and he rubbed my clit.

"Oh f*ck Alex!" I moaned continuously.

He quickened his pace and I knew I was close.

"Alex..... I... I am going....to c-cum!"

Not this again!

He pulled his fingers out and looked at them then licked them.

"Take it off."

I slid my G-string off and saw it fall from the corner of my eye.

"I am going to f*ck you senseless now."

He pulled his shirt off and stood in front of me. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and put in between his teeth and held it there.

"Undress me."

I unbuckled his belt and pulled it out. I unbuttoned his pants and I was unzipping him when I felt his cock touch my knuckles.

Oh shit!

I pushed his pants down using my feet and he got his feet out of them.

I slipped my fingers into his Calvin Klein underwear and pulled it down and his member springed out.

I'm screwed! Literally!

He was standing in front of me in his naked glory and came closer towards me and looked at me intently.

He moved his tip up and down my wet core and pressed it on my clit and a moan escaped my lips as I closed my eyes so I could enjoy this feeling.

"Didn't I tell you not to close your eyes Samantha?" He said as he entered me so fast I screamed.

"Answer. Me." He said as he squeezed my waist.

"Y-yes." How was I to answer him and look at him in the eye when he was in me?

How?

"Then. Why. Did. You. Close. Them?" He said each word pulling out of me and entering me again.

Damn!

He pulled out once more and carried me towards the dining table. He made me stand on my feet and ripped the shirt of me and gave me the condom and told me to put it on him.

I teared the tip of the silver packet using my teeth and dropped to my knees. His long and thick d*ck was in my face and my core was wet. I slowly slid it on him as I stared at him in the eyes.

He pulled me up and he dragged the chair at the head of the table and pushed it aside. Then turned me around so that my back was facing him. He bended me over and told me to told me to hold the table's edges and not to let go.

He gathered my hair and held a tight grip on it after he positioned his tip at my entrance.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

Am I?

***********************************

Please tell me you like this chapter! I tried my best on it.

What do you tink about how the story is coming along?

Read.
Vote.
Comment.
Message me.
Follow me.

_❤ Lulu