[28.] Yours

Samantha's P.O.V

He kissed the corner of my mouth and it had me feeling things I have never felt before. Not even with Alex. What happened? What caused it?

I hate how I still hope Alex will come for me and say he is sorry about the b*llshit and his tantrums.

That he will storm in and declare his love for me. That he will take me away with him and we will have what I had always wanted with him.

Love.

But that won't ever happen I know it but I can't stop crossing my fingers hoping he will do just that and just love me.

My hope fades away like the sand being blown away by the harsh wind. Wind being my reality that Alex is a self-centered jerk who never cared about me.

"Sammie...."

"I am awake Liam." I rested my head on my hand as I looked up to Liam. I felt something in the pit of my stomach when I saw him lazily smile at me.

How does he do that?

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" He asked as he played with my hair.

Sh*t! Uh what to do?

"Uhmm uh okay." I nervously answered him.

I don't know if I want to but I am so tempted to. My legs are moving me towards the bathroom yet my mind is racing with so many thoughts. If I really should do this even though I really really want to.

"Come here Sammie." He stood leaning on the sink with his arms crossed across his chest.

Damn. I want this so bad.

He looked at me intensely before he grabbed the baggy shirt I was wearing and pulled me towards him. Our foreheads touched and I think I drifted closer to him. Not physically that is, but in some weird way I felt closer to him now more than ever.