[15.] Tingles

Samantha's P.O.V

What the hell is he going here? He isn't supposed to be here. And how did he know where I lived?

He dropped you off last time dimwit!

Oh that explains it.

"What do you want?" I don't even want to see his hideous disgusting face.

Hideous? B*tch please.

"Why did you leave Samantha? Do you know how worried I was?" He said as he tried to walk into the apartment. I stopped him by putting a hand on his chest.

God just touching him made me lose my mind.

"Don't even think about it. I'm actually shocked you had the time to worry about me considering how preoccupied you seemed when I left." I can't believe he didn't even notice when I left.

Part of me was hoping he would stop me the moment I took a step to leave the instant she kissed him. I hoped he would push her away and order her to leave.

I hoped when I was passing the kitchen he would hear my footsteps and run after me. I hoped he would hear the door open and he would try to stop me and beg me to stay. But none of that happened. Nothing.

"Samantha I can explain. What you saw was.." Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

"A mistake? You know what a mistake was? A mistake was me ever meeting your sorry ass. That just has to be the worst day of my life because ever since the day I met you, everything went south. I would gladly trade my soul to the devil himself just to have met another guy that night."

"Another guy? Don't you dare say that." He said through gritted teeth. He is mad?

Why the hell is he mad?

"Yes it's true. I would rather date the next guy I see even if was a nut job than spend another second with you."

"Hey Sassy Sam." Great. Dylan is here and he just loves calling me that.

"Who the f*ck is this?" Alex asked and I could tell he was mad. Question is why?

"I don't get where it concerns you but he is here for a date." Why I am actually telling him I have no idea but I did.

**************

Alex's P.O.V

Date?

From the moment this guy walked up to us and called MY Sammy with an idiotic nick name I was on edge. Worst part was Samantha smiled at him.

I want her to smile like that to me and only me.

"Dylan would you be a darling and just wait inside and I'll be with you in a minute." Samantha said to the so called Dylan guy.

"Sure thing love." He said as he walked in and held her waist as he kissed her on the cheek.

F*ck this!!

That's it. I can't just let her stay with this guy. I don't want her near any guy in fact.