Roomates

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Yes!" I scream in the car on the way to the airport. " I can't wait to see (F/N)!"So wait if I talk to myself. "Gah! I can't wait"

(AT THE AIRPORT)

"Washington here I come," I whisper to myself. "Gate 15 ma'am" the woman at the desk said. Thank you...Reachel. " I said looking at her name tag. I pulled out my phone and say a text from (F/n).

F=(F/n) Y= you

F= Hey, you at the airport?

Y=hey, at the at the airport.

F=cool.

M= CAIN'T WAIT

F=Me, too. XD

Y=XD

I turned off my phone and walked to Gate 15. Yes! I only had to wait 16 minutes and as you see i am so freaking happy. I didn't have to wait an hour like i usually have to. Oh did i mention that i got first class.

(TIME SKIP TO WASHINGTON)

I made it to Washington."(Y/n)?!?" I turned around and saw a familiar face."(F/n)!". we hugged each other and she helped me grab stuff. We got in her car which was a black mustang. " Wow this an improvement from your 2002 truck." I said. She smiled " Well I guess someone like me who works as a waitress for 8 years and saves up can do this good does deserve an improvement ever now and then." I chuckled. We went to her apartment and on the way we stopped at a starbucks and got me, my favorite, a cotton candy frappuccino.

We made it to her apartment and she gave me a key to the door. she told me to remember which apartment it was. A16, A16, I repeated in my head. We walked inside and it was a lot bigger than i expected. She led me to a hallway. The first room she showed me was her room. The next room was the bathroom then the third room was mine. We walked back toward the door and stopped in the room before the door. She said it was the living room and also the room were some of her friends that live above us come and we all have game night.

"What time is it?" I ask. "10:56 pm" I yawned and said that i was going to go to sleep and kind of get use to the bed I am now going to sleep in. I said good night to her and I walked to my room. I laid in bed and got under the covers and i turned around a couple of times until I got comfy. Wow I thought this should be fun i mean I finally am living with my best friend. i can't believe we said that this would be us when we were only 11 and 12 now i am 22 and she is 23.

____________________________________________________________________________________

(A/n) HEY SO THIS IS THE FIRST FANFICTION I HAVE WRITTEN SO PLZ BARE WITH ME.

PLZ VOTE.

PLZ COMMENT.