The Dog park.

Max and I  went to the dog park. We brought little Zane and he is stronger than he looks. A dog ran by and Zane started to pull max. I had to chase them down. We finished chasing them and man i was so tired. We let zane off the leash and he ran and ran. He looked so happy. There were kids running around and there was this one guy who walked up to me and Max. "Hello. So i guess the adorable pug is yours?." "Yes sir he is. And which one is yours?" i replied. He chuckled. "Well....i dont own a dog yet i love dogs. My wife is allergic so once every week i come here. I better be on my way home. Bye-bye people of this youth.
    "Ok. That man is strange" i said to max. "Oh yea. Sooo um are you doing anything next weekend?" "um duh" "wait. What are you doing?"  " Going to a convention with a pretty handsome guy." " Wait who." man at times max can be so dumb.  " Well let me think. He is a red head that has anger issues." "Oh i um already asked didnt i."Max said while scratching the back if his head." " yep!"

×1 hour later×
Max and i just sat on a bench watching zane run around. I started to fall asleep onto max's shoulder. "You ready to leave?" he asked. I nodded. He calls over zane to where we were and puts him back on the leash. We leave and i make max drive home. The song Wake me up inside came on by Evelecence. (Srry if i spelt that wrong) i turned it up and started singing the lyrics to the song and i hear Max laugh at me.

# plz read author note#

Omg would you take a look at that. I published something. Sorry it took so long. I sorta stopped watching max and the office so it is kind of hard to Think of ideas. After this book, dont worry that will not be soon, should i write a Zane x reader or a Vanoss x reader. Leave in the comments which one you think and as always, you can send it to my email carnation301@gmail.com .  Well j will talk to yall in the next chapter. Bye me titans