IHOP

Y/n pov I woke up to see that I was in f/n bed. "Hello there sleepy head!" She said with confident. "Nooooo!" I said while putting the pillow over my head. "GET THAT OFF YOUR DAMN HEAD! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR INTERVIEW!" I took the pillow off my head. "Wait. How did you know about my interview." "Max." I looked confused. "You mumble in your sleep sometimes. And also I looked at you phone. " she said holding up my phone. I grabbed my phone from f/n hand."bitch" I said then started to walk out. F/n grabbed my wrist."wait. Cam you tell me about out your dreams." I told her about the first one then got ready for work. You had only fifteen minutes left. You rushed out of the door almost forgetting my keys. I started my (f/c) (favorite color) corvette. I finally made it with only a minute to spare. I walked and said that I had an interview today. They called up the boss and she came and toke me to her office.
•time skip to after interview featured by anime•
"You have the job! You can start tomorrow." "R-really! Thank you."

Hey me Titans sorry for a short chapter. I have just been so busy and I might have been reading other fanfics kekekeke. O_O um ignore that laugh plz. Anyway I am trying to also write me other max x reader so sorry.

Isn't this just so fucking true!!!