At the party

Ross Pov

I think i like F/n but i am not sure. We are fixing to get into my car when Y/n says that we should go in two cars instead. I agree for some reason. I swear that there is something going on between them two. Y/n and Max, what are you hiding from us. I will find out.

Max POV

Wait why did she ask if we can take two cars? Why is Ross acting weird? what am i talking about, he is weird. i Mean Weirder. I know that he likes f/n but he is acting weird around Y/n to. I swear if he likes her and tries to take her away, i Will kick his ass down to hell. Wait am i jealous? Of course I am i like her A LOT! Y/n asked if she can ride with me and Ross with F/n.We all agree for some odd reason. I don't mind at all. She looks back at me and mouthed" i need to talk to you.' I get super nervous.

Y/n POV

i think that Ross is on to us so i need to avoid him and talk to Max before Ross asked us any questions. We get into the cars and the guys drive first. " um Max. Have you noticed Ross acting weirder than usual?" " Thank you! I though ti was just over thinking it. Yea i have and i think he knows something." he starts the car. I straiten up in my seat. " Um do you think he saw." " Max's facial expression was of fear. " If he did then he will tell my friend who kind of has a crush on me and is a yandery and is also Ross' cousin." " WHAT!! ROSS HAS A COUSIN THAT IS A YANDERY!!" "Uh uuh um" I feel my face go pale. We see down the road and I turn on the radio to kill the silence. Twenty one pilots comes on. I sing along " All my friends are heathens take it slow!" I love this song so much! About 1 hour of me playing twenty one pilots songs on my  phone, we pull I the driveway of a house with music coming out of it. As I step out I can see a short woman with black hair. Max introduces me to her. "Her name is Jess bu-" "OMG ARE YOU APHMAU!!" I yelled. "Yes I am." "Oh god I love your role plays I really love the stories." "Thank you what is you favorite character?" "Uh Zane duh" (you can change it if you want like Laurence~senpaii) " oh what about Minecraft Diaries?" "Um...idk they are all so badass!" "Wow  Max you really picked I hyper one huh? Well I approve!" "She isn't my girlfriend Jess." "WHAT THEN YPU TEO ARE MY OTP NOW EHHH!" Wow she still is a fangirl in real life to. I decide to enter the party with f/n instead of Max. We both mingle for a while and have a couple drinks. Max comes up to me and asks how I like the party. "I love it!" I am not one or getting drunk easy. Jess walks up and I ask her if she knows the voice actors personally from her role plays. She sadly said no. I said" aww I always wanted to meet Sebastian Todd in real life bc he is so senpaii and hilarious!"  "Is it because of Laurence?" "Actually no" she said ok and left wait I think I need somethings from Walmart. Well after the party I might go.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey Dog5112 how about it huh? Wanna go to Walmart? Heh anyways hope you enjoyed and I am so srry for no updates I will try harder with Dog5112 and sup_its_belle bugging me to updates especially you dog!