The party?

(S/n) ship name    (f/s/n) friend ship name
I get home and I yell for f/n. She comes out in a fucking dress!

Wow! Well I guess that means she was invited to the party, too. By who? NO WAY. " So who invited you to the party?" She starts blushing hard. "Wait did Ross ask you?"  " uh....I um...... *sigh* yea." I squealed. She just gave me a death stare. After our rambling at which ship is better. After we were talking, both our faces were tomatoes! I got ready for the party. I decided not to dress all fucking fancy! Damn you dresses!

 I decided not to dress all fucking fancy! Damn you dresses!

I got one of my favorite beanie. I ran down the stairs to do my makeup in my room, nothing much just mascara and black eye liner. I herd someone knock on the door so I ran down the hallway.  F/n answered the door to see a bit fancy max and a kind of fancy Ross. Max saw me and his face went red. "W-wow you really look pretty uh um kawaii." I giggled as I feel my face turn red. WTF Y/N BUT IT TOGETHER! HE PROBABLY DOESN'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT! I walk to him with a smile on my face. "Thanks!" Wow I'm didn't stuttered. As we walked to the car, I saw Ross and f/n walking close facing each other and talking. I looked at Max apparently we had the same idea I whispered to him to record it . I pushed Ross, who was closer to me, and his lips collided with f/n. Max and I started to laugh. He showed me his phone which got the video. We ran to the car and got in the back seat to wait for them. They didn't come. Me and Max stepped out of the door looking at each other confused. Then f/n and Ross jumped out and pushed Max and I together which made our lips collide! Max did something I thought he never do,

He wrapped his arms around me and kept kissing me! One of his hands went up my back to my head. He held it there so I couldn't escape. Ross and f/n were laughing while walking away. Max's tongue slid over my bottom lip, asking to enter. I let him in! But something was wrong. Why was Aiden standing there watching and why did this feel like I needed no air? Then Aiden pushes max against the wall! "Aiden! Stop!" I yelled. Then everything went black.
In wake up in my car but f/n driving. "Finally you are awake." I had a head ache. "What happened?" Well I went to Ihop to see you when this guy cat called you and slapped your butt. Then Max stood up and punched the guy and you then fell because when the guy slapped your butt, a drink fell from your hand. You walked over it but, Max swung around and caught you. Sadly before he caught you, you hit your head on a table and got knocked out. Max got scared and carried you to a empty booth and set you down. He turned around to go fight with the guy again but,  the guy left. Max carried you to the car and set you down in the front seat. And what else did you do hm Max?" I turned around to see a red-faved max in the back seat. "NOTHING ELSE! I DID NOTHING ELSE!" " oh really? Then you are calling kissing y/n on the check nothing?" I sat up straight with my face warming up and shocked. "Hey! I told you to not tell her! I u-m didn't want her to know." I looked back at him to see Max looking out the window. His hands on his lap. I reached backed and grabbed one of his hands and smiled. He looked at me shocked with a Scarlet face. "Don't worry max I don't mind at all." I have him a warming smile. We arrived home and I whispered into  f/n ear to leave me and Max alone for a minute. She nodded and got out of the car. Max and I did the same. F/n ran to the apartment. " Hey max?" "Yeah"  " I was wondering if what f/n was true?" He looked away and then back at me rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-yes it is." "Aww Maxy." He looked at me confused about what I just said. I hugged him. While he was still trying to figure out what the hell I just  said, I kissed him on the check but, I had to stand on my tippy toes because is is taller than me. Then I ran to the apartment to look back at a very confused ,but cute, max. Or should I say a very KAWAII max!
__________________=^•^= ________________________________________________________
Hey me Titans! Hope you liked todays chapter. I will be with Dog5112 tomorrow so she will help me with the next chapter! Sorry the first part had to be a dream. I just wanted to add a good dream in there for once. Anyway stay Kawaii me Titans.😽