The Game Night Part 2

(Y/n) P.O.V

As I walk to the kitchen to grab me something to eat, I herd (F/n) yell "I SHIP IT!" I stood in her doorway and asked," what do you ship what?" She smiled "You find out." I rolled my eyes and whispered "Bitch" "Hey!" "hm" "I herd that bitch!" I smiled and yelled out "LARMAU" " FUCK YOU! GARMAU" I know one way to piss her off " AARMAU!" " fuck you"I turned on my phone. " Wow. It i already 7:52. Hey what time do you r friends come over?" "UM. 8:15. "ok."

Max P.O.V.
"Hey what time are we suppose to (f/n)?" Ross look up from his phone to see me standing in the doorway. "8:15" "What time is it?" "7:53" "WHAT" "what is wrong" "YOU LITTLE BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO TELL ME WHEN WE-" "um we have fifteen minutes.""Wait what time is it?" "8" " I thought that we are going at 8" "8:15 baka!" "Don't you dare call me a baka if you want to live" I said then I walked out.
~14 minutes later~
"Come on Max we are going to be late ." " We literally live on top of them." "I don't care come on" "dammit Ross" God why am I so fucking nerves.
(F/n) POV
"Oh my god . I can not wait for y/n and max I ship it so hard." I whisper to my self as I set the food on the table. Knock. Knock. I walk to the door.
Y/n POV
" GOD DAMMIT" I smashed finger trying to nail up my Mikasa wall scroll.
F/n POV
"GOD DAMMIT" I hear y/n yell right before I open the door. Ugh that is like the 5th time she yelled that out in less then an hour!
Y/n POV
"Whoa. OK I am now finished." I got on my laptop and got on YouTube to watch a video of Smosh."oh my god." I clicked on the video My pet pikachu.
F/n POV
I answered the door. "Hey f/n" Max said. "Yeh." I heard Ross say.
"Come on in guys. I didn't know what game you two wanted to play, so I will let you pick." " OK" they said. "I am going to get my roommate." I said smiling. Max just frowned. I walked into y

's room. "Hey! Get your ass up. My friends are here." Let me finish the video first." After she said that, I walked up to her and shut her laptop and grabbed it. I ran to my room and locked the door.
Y/n POV
"Dammit fuck you! give me back my laptop" I said as I ran to her room. Damn she locked the door. I slammed my first against the door. " nope " I heard her say. "Why you little bitch." I said. I heard giggling from behind me. I pulled out two Bobby pins out of my hair and picked the lock. After my success of picking the lock, I opened the door. "How in the hell did you open the damn door." I held the two Bobby pins. "Now give me my laptop now." "No." she said. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." "Hard way." "Fine" I pulled out my phone and logged into her social medias. "You know that guy you like, what was his name oh yes Ross. It would be so embarrassing it everyone that follow you on everyone of your social medias would find out." "You wouldn't." I typed hey guys guess what I like Ross or house_owner or yourpalross. I showed her the phone. "OK ok you win here." She gives me my laptop. I walked out of her room to mine. "What about game night." "First I am going to hide my laptop." I hid it somewhere she would never find it.

--------------------------------------------------
HEY MY TITANS GO CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S BOOK SKYLOX AND A JACKSEPTICEYE X READER HER USERNAME IS SUP_ITS_BELLE.
PLZ VOTE
PLZ COMMENT.