the sleepover

Y/n POV
I told Max where to get a blanket if he gets cold. "Hey I am going to be right back. I am going to get out of my cosplay OK." "OK." I walked in my room and put on my undertale shirt with some short shorts. "Hey Max." "Yeah" "do you want to put on something more comfy. I have some of my big brother's PJs." "I am fine . " I walk back into the room and his face went red but I ignored it.
Max POV
Y/n came into the room. Wow she is so beautiful.
I thought. I feel my face get hotter. I must be blushing. She put the movie in and sat next to me and grabbed her a blanket. " umm. Max do you mind if I lay my head on your shoulder?" She asked. I looked at her and her face was pink. "I..um..don't mind." She smiled and layed her head on my shoulder and kind of snuggled against me. I feel my face get hotter. Fuck Max stop blushing she probly doesn't like you like that. Damn why does she have to be so cute. I look at her. Aww she is falling asleep. I looked at her and she was asleep. My face turn super red because she is now literally cuddling my arm. All of a sudden I feel her grasp tighten as tears fall down her face. Shit she is having a bad dream. I moved my arm and pulled her close and put her on my lap. She snuggled against my shirt. I hugged her and she stopped cry. I layed down on the couch. She layed on top of me. Next thing I know I am dreaming.
I can here her crying my name. "Max! Max!" I run around but end up were I was in the beginning. I hear a gunshot. No more crying. "What in the hell is going on!" A light comes on. All I see is her. Laying on the ground in a puddle of blood. "Why" I hear her say. She stands up. I see a bullet hole where her heart is. Then she holds a gun at points at me then......I hear a gun shot. She shot me. I go down a hold my stomach. I raise my hand to see it covered in blood. Then y/n turns into Ross. He laughs the moves to the side. I see y/n running to me. "Max n-" I hear another gunshot. She goes down. Then everything goes black. I still hear her crying.
Y/n POV
I walk in to a room that looked like mine from when I was a child. I see a little girl laying in bed. She is me. I hear a gunshot. "Wait. No I know this night. Please don't make me relive it." I said then I start crying. Child me walks into the kitchen to see where my dad shot himself. Child me the grabs then gun and points it at me. "This is all your fault!" Then I hear a gunshot. Everything went black. I wake up to see my brother. "You little bitch. Dad is dead because of his little princess." He smirks. Why do I feel so small. Wait. I look at my hands. I am a child. I feel a sharp pain go through my leg. I feel blood go down my leg. "You took the one person I loved so now it is payback." Max appeared. "Please Aidan don't." I hear a gunshot.
I wake up to be on top of Max I hug him tight. I feel my self starting to cry. I hug him not letting go. Afraid that if I let go he would be gone forever. I pull the blanket closer. He Is still sound asleep. I kiss him on the cheek and snuggle against his chest. I hope this never ends.

__________________________________________________________________
Hey my Titans. I hope you enjoyed. I am sorry I haven't been posting the days I said I would but I just sort of got a little bit lazy. Any way I hope you guys have an amazing summer. It's night when I write this so good night
Plz vote
Plz leave a comment below
And plz follow.

 It's night when I write this so good nightPlz votePlz leave a comment belowAnd plz follow

Just appreciate the pikachu.